Mephisto Genetics 420 Mephisto Grow Off: MAN BEAR ALIEN PIG EDITION

Here's my girl on day 17. She's a slow one, looks similar to my 3BOG girls I grew, but even slower. Hoping she picks up speed as she's a way off the pace with some in here already.

IMG_1164.JPG
IMG_1165.JPG

@Roasty McToasty @Prophetiko

I took these pictures tonight, one hour before lights out. I'm on a 20/4 schedule.

View attachment 760076 View attachment 760077 View attachment 760078 View attachment 760079 View attachment 760080 View attachment 760081 View attachment 760082

There is some drooping but nothing laying over too much. You can see the side branches are somewhat LST'ing itself though.

She is getting big. Just under 18" tall now.

Enjoy. :pass:
Mine does the exact same thing. Its just preparing for lights out.. Nothing to worry about at allm

A few strains have this behavior, 3bog is one, from reading people's grows,

However we're 24/0 at the farm and this doesn't occur,

Cheers Mitch

Whooooo hooooo we have Mitch in the house!!! Annnnnd yet another reason why I will always preach the gospel of no rest for autos. They do not need a rest period folks, now I know some people have to turn the lights out for electricity reasons or heat but the myth that auto flowers need a rest. Needs to be dispelled [HASHTAG]#norestforautos[/HASHTAG] #24/0 [HASHTAG]#givethemallthelight[/HASHTAG]

I'm not worried @Prophetiko :thumbsup:

Only thing I am worried is that this piggy bear gets too big. She is gaining inches a day. Currently just under 20 inches tall with a lot more to stretch to go. :pighug:

@NoRobo we share the same concerns! Lol.. I had to move mine to my taller space 2 nights ago. Today is day 30.. 18" from soil and counting. She's in a 3 gal root trapper. The flash was on auto and came on in the last pic.
DSCN0831~2.JPG
DSCN0834~2.JPG
DSCN0837~2.JPG

@NoRobo we share the same concerns! Lol.. I had to move mine to my taller space 2 nights ago. Today is day 30.. 18" from soil and counting. She's in a 3 gal root trapper. The flash was on auto and came on in the last pic. View attachment 760405 View attachment 760406View attachment 760407
Wow, I wasn't eligible to compete in this but I am watching closely b/c somehow I ended up with about 20 of these beans but from the pics I'm seeing I will not be able to grow these in my setup. I'm a small Gorilla Shorty guy and these girls are not fitting in there! Can't wait to see finished product and reviews on the smoke. Good luck to all of you!

Wow, I wasn't eligible to compete in this but I am watching closely b/c somehow I ended up with about 20 of these beans but from the pics I'm seeing I will not be able to grow these in my setup. I'm a small Gorilla Shorty guy and these girls are not fitting in there! Can't wait to see finished product and reviews on the smoke. Good luck to all of you!
Is one of the main reasons why we do these so that grillers to have these genetics can see several different people growing them at one time

Back