Mephisto Genetics 420 Mephisto Grow Off: MAN BEAR ALIEN PIG EDITION

Here is my piglet day 16-17ish
IMG_0446.JPG
IMG_0447.JPG

Really digging what y'all are doing here. I know I'm not eligible for the "grow off" but I may do a journal or just lurk this thread and if anyone is interested I'll share pics. I got 12 today. 2 in water as I type. More next week, need more soil. May the grow gods bless you, all.
Me too lol

Really digging what y'all are doing here. I know I'm not eligible for the "grow off" but I may do a journal or just lurk this thread and if anyone is interested I'll share pics. I got 12 today. 2 in water as I type. More next week, need more soil. May the grow gods bless you, all.
Me too lol

Get your grow on John. sneak in a picture in a week and all us stoners be like yeah I remember him from the start .happy growing bro

26 days young... 5 days ago this was a nice manageable plant.. Lol.. Now she's everywhere and wont sit still. This is after removing a few old leaves and tieing her down.. She came right back up! Lol. Im loving this no feed living soil. I have boxes of nutes I'll never use again. Smh.
20170530_114713.jpg
20170530_114802.jpg
20170530_114629.jpg

Me too lol

Hey bud welcome to AFN and the friendly MBAP grow off. I think that if you want to participate there will not be an issue letting you jump on in. This is not official or in any way "sanctioned" if you will so if you want to get on in soak your beans, get em sprouted and take some pics and bingo Bangor bongo you are in. So long as no one else opposes we welcome anyone who wants to come join in our fun gro off. But this is going to be the last entrant because we will have to have an end date so we can judge them all

Hey bud welcome to AFN and the friendly MBAP grow off. I think that if you want to participate there will not be an issue letting you jump on in. This is not official or in any way "sanctioned" if you will so if you want to get on in soak your beans, get em sprouted and take some pics and bingo Bangor bongo you are in. So long as no one else opposes we welcome anyone who wants to come join in our fun gro off. But this is going to be the last entrant because we will have to have an end date so we can judge them all
Thanks bud. I guess that makes me in. I've actually been here a long time lol just been lost in other forums, got looking more into mephisto and got back here, thank god. I love it here. Gotta work on getting some of those fancy badges now lol

Thanks bud. I guess that makes me in. I've actually been here a long time lol just been lost in other forums, got looking more into mephisto and got back here, thank god. I love it here. Gotta work on getting some of those fancy badges now lol

Indeed! I think the winner of this one will get a sweet badge and bragging rights.

Back