Mephisto Genetics 420 Mephisto Grow Off: MAN BEAR ALIEN PIG EDITION

Well, enjoy :biggrin: @awolace .

I'm loving how my piggy bear responded to the dose of tea this morning. I was thinking of cutting the lowest set of branches off because they were really weak. When I came home from work, I noticed that all the lower branches have just about doubled in length. So those will stay on.

The first pre flowers showed up this morning as well. Today is day 17. :d5:

Looking like she will be big.

InShot_20170528_005640768.jpg
20170528_001102.jpg
20170528_001120.jpg
20170528_001133.jpg
20170528_001147.jpg
20170528_001219.jpg

Enjoy.:pass:

Well, enjoy :biggrin: @awolace .

I'm loving how my piggy bear responded to the dose of tea this morning. I was thinking of cutting the lowest set of branches off because they were really weak. When I came home from work, I noticed that all the lower branches have just about doubled in length. So those will stay on.

The first pre flowers showed up this morning as well. Today is day 17. :d5:

Looking like she will be big.

View attachment 755780 View attachment 755782 View attachment 755783 View attachment 755784 View attachment 755785 View attachment 755786

DOOOONT cut the lower branches off lol, they are not weak they are just full of water lol. They are happy and healthy I assure you, as the soil dries out a little they will perk back up.

I'm choosing the great COB in the sky as my light source. I dug out a shovel's worth of soil and replaced it with compost and perlite. Gave them a small drink of Grow Big and big bloom. Chicken wire to keep the monster cannabis eating rabbits at bay.
20170528_121421[1].jpg
20170528_121433[1].jpg

Happy growing everyone! :vibe:

DOOOONT cut the lower branches off lol, they are not weak they are just full of water lol. They are happy and healthy I assure you, as the soil dries out a little they will perk back up.

This is something I do if the strain/pheno calls for it. I call it "beast mode" cut the first set of branches off and and top up the soil. Typically I see some extra growth right before they start to flower. Also gives them a more dominant main.

Looks to me like more wind as well and a small toothpick or something to prop it up for a day but you might need to increase the wind and strengthen them up as well.

These literally doubled in size in about 13 hours. This morning they are nice and upright. These ladies definitely have some moving air on them, she is pretty strong.

She looked good this morning guys.
20170528_093546.jpg
20170528_093551.jpg
20170528_093556.jpg

oh wow,yeah havent had that happen that much usually. usually for me it means I have not had enough air on them earlier is all. But hell,I just was moving my plants and uhhh a BIG ass whole side branch on my Cheese haze snapped clean off. weeeee :D I shoulda coulda woulda huh? LOL

@NoRobo - that looks very Sativa - longer internodes and a more Sativa Leaf ? looks like an aggressive grow with a long inter node . [yes i know they got pruned] im looking at the node structure :D

Loving this xx

@SpliffScot You got it! This lady is going to stretch.

I haven't pruned at all though. This little piggy bear is aú natural. :eyebrows:

@Eyes on Fire Something like that happened to my Stilton special. My thermometer fell and broke two branches clean off on one side. So I bent her overand took advantage of no lower branches. :naughtystep:
:biggrin:

Back