Lighting 2Stoned2Cares 200w diy cob grow+DP auto night queen

Bro you have no idea how long i have been waiting for mephisto to do some cheese strains,i just want to scrap whats in my tent and get these going lol

I know the feeling man! [emoji3]

I love the cheese. Are those strains released or some sort of special?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I know the feeling man! [emoji3]

I love the cheese. Are those strains released or some sort of special?

They are from there artisanal line which are the best of the best strains.these beans should be available for the public by the end of february,they cost more than there other strains because they are truly the best

Nice. I'm about to hit "buy" on a couple of their current artisanals - 3 bears and skywalker. Beary White may sneak in there as well!

Very jealous of yours mate, happy growing! [emoji3]

Nice. I'm about to hit "buy" on a couple of their current artisanals - 3 bears and skywalker. Beary White may sneak in there as well!

Very jealous of yours mate, happy growing! [emoji3]

Whatever you get from mephisto will be 100% fire bro.my grapey walter is now called (scary walter) because its so strong i can't even function properly after smoking it lol

Well this white cheese is really impressing me with her growth,still just plain tap water 100ml

Day 8

wc8.jpg

01.jpg

Thanks for popping by :pass:

@2Stoned2Care man im pulling out my deckchair for this .... burble seem wrong after looking at this !

Gratz on the calendar pic :worship:

Welcome bro,yeah dont think i will ever go back to blurples after seeing my girls under the diy cob.the pics are all taken with the light on its just so natural,my girls look totally different under this than the blurples

Back