Lighting 2Stoned2Cares 200w diy cob grow+DP auto night queen

I really should compare the citizen spectrum against Cree. I tell you all my Cree plants never were as short and bushy like this but they are under citizen. Can't wait for the next update

Day 40 and a lovely short bushy girl,now lets see what the 4000k cobs can do in flower

nq38.jpg

016.jpg

Thanks for popping by :pass:

Hi mate I will follow along if that's ok [emoji106]

Your plants are looking absolutely beautiful [emoji3]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hi mate I will follow along if that's ok [emoji106]

Your plants are looking absolutely beautiful [emoji3]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Pull up a comfy chair bro of course your welcome to tag along.i am as excited as others to see what the cobs can do as this is the first time using them myself :pass:

Pull up a comfy chair bro of course your welcome to tag along.i am as excited as others to see what the cobs can do as this is the first time using them myself :pass:

Thanks man :d5:

Also my first time using the cobs and I'm like a little kid with excitement to feel the power! No more blurple and no more fan noise in my bedroom! :biggrin:

:pass:

@BigSm0 this should be some good info for you and people following this thread

Right so i have been experimenting with light height because there is not a lot of info on were to start what they should be in flower ect ect,i started my light at 36inch/3ft above my girl at full blast 190w actuall draw(yes i checked it)and no real stretch which is perfect,as the days went on i have lowered it by an inch every couple of days and kept an eye on my girl to see how it affects her.now as flowering has proper started it was as low as 20inch as of today which are the pics you see above this post but the leaves as you can see are starting to droop and curl down on the tips to get away from the light which means 100% light stress.so i raised the light back to where i think she was at her happiest which is 26inch and already in a couple of hours and the leaves are starting to lift up and pray to the light again.ive said it once and i will say it again people have no idea how much light these cobs give off.

here she is already showing improvement

DSC_0004.JPG

@BigSm0 this should be some good info for you and people following this thread

Right so i have been experimenting with light height because there is not a lot of info on were to start what they should be in flower ect ect,i started my light at 36inch/3ft above my girl at full blast 190w actuall draw(yes i checked it)and no real stretch which is perfect,as the days went on i have lowered it by an inch every couple of days and kept an eye on my girl to see how it affects her.now as flowering has proper started it was as low as 20inch as of today which are the pics you see above this post but the leaves as you can see are starting to droop and curl down on the tips to get away from the light which means 100% light stress.so i raised the light back to where i think she was at her happiest which is 26inch and already in a couple of hours and the leaves are starting to lift up and pray to the light again.ive said it once and i will say it again people have no idea how much light these cobs give off.

here she is already showing improvement

View attachment 690782

Some good info there... have a slap... :slap:

Back