Lighting 2Stoned2Cares 200w diy cob grow+DP auto night queen

Right here we are 24 hrs after her bondage session and looking perfect all colas are now praying to the cob god.LST really does help with yield and height restricted grow spaces.heres a pic as well of what i use for the little side branches to keep them even with the canopy,they are called bendz and you can pick them up from fleabay

If you would like to know more about LST pop on over to a-trains lst thread for info on how to do it https://www.autoflower.org/threads/low-stress-training-guide-descriptions-and-pictures.57314/
nq33.jpg

011.jpg

Thanks for popping by :pass:

Right here we are 24 hrs after her bondage session and looking perfect all colas are now praying to the cob god.LST really does help with yield and height restricted grow spaces.heres a pic as well of what i use for the little side branches to keep them even with the canopy,they are called bendz and you can pick them up from fleabay

If you would like to know more about LST pop on over to a-trains lst thread for info on how to do it https://www.autoflower.org/threads/low-stress-training-guide-descriptions-and-pictures.57314/
View attachment 686996
View attachment 686997

I'm a huge fan. You seem to have done a great job

Subbing up dude and taking notes on those lights...think I will be needing that link to where you got your parts. I've persuaded the misses that that I need these or nothing will ever grow...she did a lot of smiling and patting the head but she has come round in the end.

Sent from mTalk

Subbing up dude and taking notes on those lights...think I will be needing that link to where you got your parts. I've persuaded the misses that that I need these or nothing will ever grow...she did a lot of smiling and patting the head but she has come round in the end.

Sent from mTalk

Lol bro good job.when you need any help just tag me and we will sort it out :thumbsup:

Sent from mTalk
You didn't necessarily lie to her. Sure you can grow with other lights but not like this.

So we have a new girl wanting to say hello.this is a zambezaseeds auto white cheese which i am doing a test grow with so lets see what i can create.here she is @Slater thought i would stick her in this thread as you are following this thread

Day 1 and a great start

wc1.jpg

So we have a new girl wanting to say hello.this is a zambezaseeds auto white cheese which i am doing a test grow with so lets see what i can create.here she is @Slater thought i would stick her in this thread as you are following this thread

Day 1 and a great start

View attachment 688876

top notch and mine is only 4 days behind, that's nothing really so it should be good comparison as grow along... "cheeeese Gromit" ...
Cheese-2iw9z9p.gif

Back