Lighting 2Stoned2Cares 200w diy cob grow+DP auto night queen

I'm going through the same process as you. It's a nice problem to have though. Excess light at the fraction of the cost. Whoop whoop. :baby:

Yes bro never thought i would have to put a light back up because its was to intense for my girl.absolutely amazed what 190w of cobs can push out

Most people go from cramming as many blurple lights in a tent they can afford to light stressing plants under 50watts. I am happy you have done what I have also been experimenting with. I have 165w over 2 plants at 20" and now just saw them perk back up myself. God I hate wattage claims! If your 190w light was on eBay it could be sold as a 3000w light. That's the sad truth about every light I have seen for sale besides quality cob companies.

Most people go from cramming as many blurple lights in a tent they can afford to light stressing plants under 50watts. I am happy you have done what I have also been experimenting with. I have 165w over 2 plants at 20" and now just saw them perk back up myself. God I hate wattage claims! If your 190w light was on eBay it could be sold as a 3000w light. That's the sad truth about every light I have seen for sale besides quality cob companies.

different setups will need different heights mine needs to be a bit higher because my cobs are close together on a 40cm heatsink.i think i will get a 80cm heatsink and spread them out because there is enough light there.i was going to make another exactly the same as this one but i am positive i dont need another with how much this puts out

Day 5 for auto white cheese and really impressed with the growth on this girl so far

wc5.jpg

Thanks for popping by :pass:

Nice growing and good start with the seedling! Craziest fast seedlings I've ever seen myself was with growing DP's AutoUltimate. This is how they looked at day 8. Some of these DP's strains have really crazy performance!

Nice bro big girls for day 8.mine is a zambeza seeds auto white cheese i am doing a test grow for and really impressed with her so far

I am like a kid at christmas today because i had a awesome parcel from the postman today.a mephisto calendar with a pic of my grapey walter in it some stickers and some of there new autos Stilton,Northern cheese haze,auto livers x northern cheese haze and some mystery seeds.i am a very happy grower today :smoking:

DSC_0008.JPG

Thanks for popping by :pass:

Back