Lighting 2Stoned2Cares 200w diy cob grow+DP auto night queen

It will be legal there soon. I think most of the US will be in the next few years and then U.K. will follow shortly after.

It will be legal there soon. I think most of the US will be in the next few years and then U.K. will follow shortly after.

Us uk people can but wish bro but with our tory government we got no chance whatsoever maybe in 5 years but defo no time soon

Us uk people can but wish bro but with our tory government we got no chance whatsoever maybe in 5 years but defo no time soon

with you on that at least 5yrs, it going to be long time to back track on the bullshit propaganda the papers are still publishing every day. Its been ingrained into a generation that weed is evil...but to drink a vast amount of booze on friday night is OK

with you on that at least 5yrs, it going to be long time to back track on the bullshit propaganda the papers are still publishing every day. Its been ingrained into a generation that weed is evil...but to drink a vast amount of booze on friday night is OK

Yeah and dont forgot the nicotine that goes with the drink.the 2 biggest killers in the world and yet we are criminals for growing a weed that has never killed anyone

Yeah and dont forgot the nicotine that goes with the drink.the 2 biggest killers in the world and yet we are criminals for growing a weed that has never killed anyone

one death in recorded in history... 5 tons fell on a man in South America in a ware house...I love a good urban legend.
To tell you how the propaganda works @BigSm0 ... I had to explain to one of my students ( a mother in her early 50's or very late 40's) that skunk is canna and its only one kind...she wouldn't have thought, kept saying skunk was some sort of mutant drug that send kids to loony house if you smoke it... that's the daily mail for you.

Truth !

Lol! In my country half of 50+ STill thinks its same as heroin,or its straight way to heroin.. I'm smoking since 2000, and done all of easy drugs, but never ever In my life consider to try H..

Back