Lighting 2Stoned2Cares 200w diy cob grow+DP auto night queen

Whatever you get from mephisto will be 100% fire bro.my grapey walter is now called (scary walter) because its so strong i can't even function properly after smoking it lol

8 different strains of Mephisto beans are on their way to me now! Plus freebies [emoji3]

I hope they like my new cobs as much as your babies like yours man!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

8 different strains of Mephisto beans are on their way to me now! Plus freebies [emoji3]

I hope they like my new cobs as much as your babies like yours man!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Very nice bro,you wait untill you see how many freebies you get :d5: you wont need seeds for a long time but then again if your like me i keep seeing great plants grown on this site so i have to get those seeds as well hahahah i have enough seeds to last years and still got my eye on others :devil:

Very nice bro,you wait untill you see how many freebies you get :d5: you wont need seeds for a long time but then again if your like me i keep seeing great plants grown on this site so i have to get those seeds as well hahahah i have enough seeds to last years and still got my eye on others :devil:

I'm like you then man! :pass:

I can already see the vigour in my Mephisto babies :biggrin:

2 stoned and hippy, I so want to grow more strains. the problem is I've got more smoke than I could possibly need for myself. Don't want to start selling it and now I'm contemplating making a bonfire of it just so I can grow more. You just couldn't make it up!

2 stoned and hippy, I so want to grow more strains. the problem is I've got more smoke than I could possibly need for myself. Don't want to start selling it and now I'm contemplating making a bonfire of it just so I can grow more. You just couldn't make it up!

STOP!!!!!!!! I can definitely help you out with THAT problem mate!!! :biggrin: :pass:

Lol

Do what i do bro give some to your friends just tell them you got a really good deal from an old friend :thumbsup:.when my friends pop round i just give them a few grams for free it makes them really happy(best smoke they have ever had apparently) and they seem to come round more often than the usual hmmmm hahahahahaha

Do what i do bro give some to your friends just tell them you got a really good deal from an old friend :thumbsup:.when my friends pop round i just give them a few grams for free it makes them really happy(best smoke they have ever had apparently) and they seem to come round more often than the usual hmmmm hahahahahaha
I wonder if it's the cobs. I usually have a lot of weed around and I do the same as you give it away at times. The manager of our grow shop smokes an absurd amount each day and every day since a youngster. I gave a bud of hbbs and he said he said that was strong, like real strong and he just gave me that look. Lol

I wonder if it's the cobs. I usually have a lot of weed around and I do the same as you give it away at times. The manager of our grow shop smokes an absurd amount each day and every day since a youngster. I gave a bud of hbbs and he said he said that was strong, like real strong and he just gave me that look. Lol

I get that look as well bro like has this been laced with something because its so strong :smoking:

My misses just had a phone call from her best mate who i gave some mephisto grapey walter to.she said her fella had a joint last night and within an hour was asleep but then 3 hours later he woke up and went and raided all the chocolate but never remembered doing it when she asked him in the morning hahahahaha

Back