Indoor 2Stoned2Care Goes ORGANIC With Biotabs Starterkit

@2Stoned2Care Hey bro could I please ask when you planted your seeds, how much of the Barctrex & Orgatrex solution did you water the pot with? And did you skip putting the 2 teaspoons of Mycrotex in the planting hole for the seed?

Thanks mate. Keep rocking it here because I need someone to follow on my first Biotab grow otherwise I haven't got a clue what to do! :d5: :vibe:

I've got an AvT bean soaking at the moment and she'll be my first organic girl.
Hi hippy i followed the instruction for mixing the media but did not put any mycotrex in the seed hole because that is only if you transplant because it really helps to combat the stress to the roots from transplanting.i made up 2ltrs of bactrex and orgatrex liquid and each 15ltr pot got 1 ltr each then the seeds were put it when they had a little tap root

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Hi hippy i followed the instruction for mixing the media but did not put any mycotrex in the seed hole because that is only if you transplant because it really helps to combat the stress to the roots from transplanting.i made up 2ltrs of bactrex and orgatrex liquid and each 15ltr pot got 1 ltr each then the seeds were put it when they had a little tap root

just did the full works on my black jack yesterday.. i did put a little mycotrex in the hole :) i think it should also help form an early bond with the fungi .. but it will be a very minor difference overall :rofl:

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Hi mate. Thanks very much it's much appreciated buddy.

One more waffer thin little question please? Did you leave your pot to dry out after soaking with the litre of solution and before planting the seed, and if so for how long please mate? As I think you are a little/often waterer like I am? So I never really soak my pots and I'm nervous and don't wanna make it too wet for the seed. I usually start with only around 50-70ml or so when I plant a seed. If it sounds familiar it's because it's tang's style.

Thanks again mate :d5:

One more waffer thin little question please? Did you leave your pot to dry out after soaking with the litre of solution and before planting the seed, and if so for how long please mate? As I think you are a little/often waterer like I am? So I never really soak my pots and I'm nervous and don't wanna make it too wet for the seed. I usually start with only around 50-70ml or so when I plant a seed. If it sounds familiar it's because it's tang's style.

I guess that would depend on your medium. I can never seem to overwater coco and I'm a confirmed overwaterer.

I guess that would depend on your medium. I can never seem to overwater coco and I'm a confirmed overwaterer.

Soil. Well biobizz light. It's more a question of not wanting to get anywhere near overwatering mate. I only water small amounts. Like to keep them wanting. Don't want cold soggy roots as its cold in Poopsville.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Soil. Well biobizz light. It's more a question of not wanting to get anywhere near overwatering mate. I only water small amounts. Like to keep them wanting. Don't want cold soggy roots as its cold in Poopsville.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Love me some Biobizz light although it is not that light. I can grow a seed to flower in Biobizz with just adding water until they show preflower. Not sure how that will work with the tabs, but will be interesting to find out. Being that they use organic nutrients in their product it should be a good match.

I waited untill i had a tap root before adding the bactrex and orgatrex liquid then put my seed in with a homemade humidity dome on top which keeps the medium moist were the seed is but lets the rest of the medium dry out,then just gave my usual splash of water when required

I waited untill i had a tap root before adding the bactrex and orgatrex liquid then put my seed in with a homemade humidity dome on top which keeps the medium moist were the seed is but lets the rest of the medium dry out,then just gave my usual splash of water when required

Thanks a lot mate :thumbsup:

Back