Indoor 2Stoned2Care Goes ORGANIC With Biotabs Starterkit

She has gone early... being me I would be tempted to take her further but I do like my narcotic couch lock... You going to try a do a White Cheese again ? mine is just about to finish, gonna yield pretty good. She was an easy girl to grow.

No bro no more zambeza for me after my last hermie and all the other hermies and problems people have had with there zambeza seeds.i am going to get another brooklyn sunrise going because its the best smoke i have ever had and i am nearly out

Think i am going to harvest her tomorrow (Day 55 WOW) because there is so much amber i don't want to much couch lock
Youngest I have ever had was Medicann's Kush Fromage at 60 days. Yielded two ounces of some good smoke but was a little thing. Yours looks really nice, maybe POM for April. :d5:

:slap:

Just a heads up guys my wife has just gone into hospital to have my first son after 5 girls so i might be missing in action for a few days.keep looking after your baby girls my friends i will speak soon

Just a heads up guys my wife has just gone into hospital to have my first son after 5 girls so i might be missing in action for a few days.keep looking after your baby girls my friends i will speak soon
Well Congratulations! :joy: :jump::yay::woohoo:

Have you figured out what's causing them yet? ;)

Well done my son, whoop whoop :woohoo:... 4 girls... I thought I had it bad with 2.

Well Congratulations! :joy: :jump::yay::woohoo:

Have you figured out what's causing them yet? ;)

Lol hemi you make me laugh bro,thanks for that i needed it i am having panic attacks,i get so worried for my misses because i cant be there with her because i have to look after the other girls,but she has a good friend there with with her

And to answer your question i only need to walk by my misses and she gets pregnant :crying:

Back