Indoor 2Stoned2Care Goes ORGANIC With Biotabs Starterkit

Congratulations bro! I hope the other girls are a bit older and can help out, lot of looking after I'm finding with just the one, lol. ATB

Good on ya mate , All the best to you and you partner . :thumbsup:
BabyFlower.jpg

Right a quick update,i harvested this girls a few days ago still amazed at how quick she finished(56 days)very dense buds that absolutely stink can't wait to try her still got a couple of days left to dry then into the jars she goes,i will update the weight but i just did a quick harvest of the nice buds but should still get 3-4 oz from her not bad considering a 56 day harvest i would take that all day long with every plant

Right a quick update,i harvested this girls a few days ago still amazed at how quick she finished(56 days)very dense buds that absolutely stink can't wait to try her still got a couple of days left to dry then into the jars she goes,i will update the weight but i just did a quick harvest of the nice buds but should still get 3-4 oz from her not bad considering a 56 day harvest i would take that all day long with every plant
That's fantastic news and all the side jokes about harvesting I will keep to myself.:biggrin: Don't expect this from me all the time. :cheers:

Ok so she has just gone into the jars at 62% rh.she yielded 90g so just over 3 oz which i am very happy with considering the early harvest and my lack of proper harvesting.i have so much smoke from previous grows that i just harvest the main colas and everything else gets chucked in the bin,i must chuck over an oz a time in the bin but i don't make hash or oils so i am not bothered and as i said i have plenty of smoke(over 20 oz)

Thanks everyone who followed this grow i will be starting a new grow in a couple of weeks(just need a little break)

DSC_0001.JPG

Thanks for popping by :pass:

Ok so she has just gone into the jars at 62% rh.she yielded 90g so just over 3 oz which i am very happy with considering the early harvest and my lack of proper harvesting.i have so much smoke from previous grows that i just harvest the main colas and everything else gets chucked in the bin,i must chuck over an oz a time in the bin but i don't make hash or oils so i am not bothered and as i said i have plenty of smoke(over 20 oz)

Thanks everyone who followed this grow i will be starting a new grow in a couple of weeks(just need a little break)

View attachment 731910

Thanks for popping by :pass:

nice one dude, looks like some nice bud there. Tag me on the next grow, I'm in for the ride... hows the misses ? on the mend i hope... I'm guessing you got the job of looking after all your girls and running the house... your so gonna need that 20oz :pass:

nice one dude, looks like some nice bud there. Tag me on the next grow, I'm in for the ride... hows the misses ? on the mend i hope... I'm guessing you got the job of looking after all your girls and running the house... your so gonna need that 20oz :pass:

The misses is fine bro she has been out for walks already it never takes her long to recover couple of days and its like nothing ever happened lol

Back