Indoor 2Stoned2Care Goes ORGANIC With Biotabs Starterkit

I am going to try pulling the branches out to open her up but the stems are so hard i will have to take it easy,there is no bend in the stems at all bro these biotabs really make strong stems no need for a silica additive with the biotabs kit

Yes agreed; I'm hoping to avoid having to provide plant support for the first time, power of the tabs. :cheers:

Day 42 and i have high hopes for this girl,she has had her 5th weeks feed as recommended by the biotabs manual 20ml orgatrex and a level tsp of bactrex in 500ml of water now its just water till harvest,the bud sites are swelling up nicely and i have done some defoliation and lollipopping on her so she can put all her effort into growing some big fat colas

42.jpg

DSC_0005.JPG

Thanks for popping by :pass:

Day 42 and i have high hopes for this girl,she has had her 5th weeks feed as recommended by the biotabs manual 20ml orgatrex and a level tsp of bactrex in 500ml of water now its just water till harvest,the bud sites are swelling up nicely and i have done some defoliation and lollipopping on her so she can put all her effort into growing some big fat colas

View attachment 721075
View attachment 721076

Watching what you have going on makes me want to start my BioTabs grow tomorrow, but alas I have to wait until at least the 1st of April.

View attachment 721075
View attachment 721076

Rocking it dude...4000k all the way...:slap:

Looking great dude, really nice form on her and healthy color... [emoji123][emoji106]

I wouldn't expect it to be her last feed though, I usually continue with 10ml orgatrex in 0,5l per week and sometimes even add additional tab...
She's proper sized so expect her to eat more...

I'll park my ass in the corner and enjoy the show if I may... [emoji111]

Looking great dude, really nice form on her and healthy color... [emoji123][emoji106]

I wouldn't expect it to be her last feed though, I usually continue with 10ml orgatrex in 0,5l per week and sometimes even add additional tab...
She's proper sized so expect her to eat more...

I'll park my ass in the corner and enjoy the show if I may... [emoji111]
Been using BioTabs long? Several of us are just starting our first grows with them, so please don't hesitate to enlighten us with any things you might have learned along the way.

Back