Indoor 2Stoned2Care Goes ORGANIC With Biotabs Starterkit

Day 35

I decided to super crop the main cola to keep an even canopy and moved the light to 24inch/2ft above the canopy and she loves it,first time i have had a girl praying to the light god :woohoo1:she has virtually grown out of the claw as well now so happy days ahead :thumbsup:

35.jpg

DSC_0002.JPG

Thanks for popping by :pass:

Yes bro, that was the key difference I saw early on with the tabs v other nutes, all the girls pray like mad. Great growing bro...pop another you know you want to ;)

Lol jay i wanted to just leave this girl on her own in the tent but the urge to pop another bean is getting stronger every day hahaha.i have so many beans i just dont know what to pop next,heres a run down of the beans what you think should go in next bro

Dutch passion=Night queen,Daiquiri lime,White widow,Brooklyn sunrise,Glueberry
Mephisto=Stilton,Northern cheese haze,Auto livers+northern cheese haze,Grapey walter,Walter indica
Sweet seeds=Killer kush
Zambeza=Blueberry cheese,White cheese,Vanilla ice,blueberry

Or i might buy some of the new CBD dutch passion auto's hahahahaha

Lol jay i wanted to just leave this girl on her own in the tent but the urge to pop another bean is getting stronger every day hahaha.i have so many beans i just dont know what to pop next,heres a run down of the beans what you think should go in next bro

Dutch passion=Night queen,Daiquiri lime,White widow,Brooklyn sunrise,Glueberry
Mephisto=Stilton,Northern cheese haze,Auto livers+northern cheese haze,Grapey walter,Walter indica
Sweet seeds=Killer kush
Zambeza=Blueberry cheese,White cheese,Vanilla ice,blueberry

Or i might buy some of the new CBD dutch passion auto's hahahahaha

I knew it would be mate, always gets to me. :pighug:

I'd vote either dp glueberry to try a Hans or the auto livers x NC haze for the interest, can't imagine anyone's running a journal on that girl.

Nice dude the glueberry is looking like a great strain.
Mephisto got some strains tested a spannabis last week the northern cheese haze tested at 21.07% thc

Wow sang thats high,my grapey walter is scary strong as well,think i am getting to old for the high thc varieties lool

Day 38 and just doing her thing,i am thinking about 5-6 oz off this girl growing great could not be easier just giving water,i will start some defoliation of the bottom leaves today to get some nice airflow through her because she is so bushy

38.jpg

DSC_0003.JPG

Thanks for popping by :pass:

A lot of tops... feels reminiscent of the Sunrise ;)

I am going to try pulling the branches out to open her up but the stems are so hard i will have to take it easy,there is no bend in the stems at all bro these biotabs really make strong stems no need for a silica additive with the biotabs kit

Back