Indoor 2Stoned2Care Goes ORGANIC With Biotabs Starterkit

So we have a bad and good update if that makes sense because big bluey is no longer with us she decided she did not know what gender she/it wanted to be and hermied on me,to say i am pissed off would be a massive understatement but the grow goes on with girl number 2,stilton is doing fantastic she is 40cm tall and 50cm wide already at day 29 i am so impressed with her she already stinks like coffee and skunk

Really sorry for the guys wanting to see big bluey grow but it is what it is

Day 29 Stilton i am in love with this girl

View attachment 714202

Thanks for popping by :pass:
Sorry to hear that. It happens though. [emoji20] make room for bigger and better things.

Sent from my LGMS631 using Tapatalk

Shit dude- zambeza tests are not going well! Ill be keeping a close eye on my amnesia haze.
That stilton has all the room she needs now to fill the tent with cheesy buds
:pass:

Yeah i did not want to post it in the test thread with all the other problems people are having with them but i think its 100% shit genetics bro.all the growers in the test thread are great growers so i cant see it being grower error especially with 2 hermies

Yeah i did not want to post it in the test thread with all the other problems people are having with them but i think its 100% shit genetics bro.all the growers in the test thread are great growers so i cant see it being grower error especially with 2 hermies
Agreed

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

Back