Indoor 2Stoned2Care Goes ORGANIC With Biotabs Starterkit

Welcome hemi.you will love the biotabs bro just so simple and with the autopots and a res just full of water you will be bored with nothing to do lol
What are you talking about? I am bored. :crying:What you think I'm doing reading your journal. :rofl: Not like I don't know how it's going to turn out, big plants, lots of juicy buds, 2stoned2care hits another one out of the park. :smoking:

But seriously, I am catching up on this and couple other BioTabs related threads. I'm actually excited about trying these things out, but can't really switch till next grow, but at least I now have the starter kit in my hands. If I had seen the guerrilla tabs before I ordered that, I most likely would have gotten some of those also. :pass:

What are you talking about? I am bored. :crying:What you think I'm doing reading your journal. :rofl: Not like I don't know how it's going to turn out, big plants, lots of juicy buds, 2stoned2care hits another one out of the park. :smoking:

But seriously, I am catching up on this and couple other BioTabs related threads. I'm actually excited about trying these things out, but can't really switch till next grow, but at least I now have the starter kit in my hands. If I had seen the guerrilla tabs before I ordered that, I most likely would have gotten some of those also. :pass:

Remember to tag me in hemi when you get the biotabs grow going bro i would love to follow along.i actually decided to hand water this time instead of using my autopots just so i have something to do hahahahaha

Remember to tag me in hemi when you get the biotabs grow going bro i would love to follow along.i actually decided to hand water this time instead of using my autopots just so i have something to do hahahahaha
Absolutely will tag you in. I had wondered where you got off to and was searching BioTabs and found you again. Believe me I know what you mean about bored, I use to do DWC and dreamed of being this bored. Some growers won't believe me how easy this is. :rofl: I realize I have only been through one grow with autopots but the results of that one and it's even better the second time so far.

Switching to BioTabs will be after I finish the Fast Buds contest in April, unless I could convert one of my girls to BioTabs midstream. I have them on separate reservoirs now. Do you think that's possible?

@2Stoned2Care i agree dude. First sign of balls on mine and theyre in the bin and im done with that company.
@HemiSync ive never used biotabs but my theory is that they need time to break down at first which is fine for a small plant/ seedling.
But trying to put biotabs in a half grown plant would maybe starve it for a week or two until they broke down.
Then you might add nutrients and the tabs would kick in burning them or causeing lockout.
This is complete speculation on my part- it might work perfectly. Just dont want to see any problems for you dude

@2Stoned2Care i agree dude. First sign of balls on mine and theyre in the bin and im done with that company.
@HemiSync ive never used biotabs but my theory is that they need time to break down at first which is fine for a small plant/ seedling.
But trying to put biotabs in a half grown plant would maybe starve it for a week or two until they broke down.
Then you might add nutrients and the tabs would kick in burning them or causeing lockout.
This is complete speculation on my part- it might work perfectly. Just dont want to see any problems for you dude
I was thinking along the same lines, not enough time to break down properly. I just had to hear it from someone else. :pass:

I was thinking along the same lines, not enough time to break down properly. I just had to hear it from someone else. :pass:

Yeah it even say that if you transplant a seedling and follow the instructions,that it takes about a week for everything to activate properly,so just be patient bro and start from the beginning with the full kit and you will love it.the only problem i have on the stilton is N toxicity and clawed leaves but i never worry about that because i have had that with nearly every grow i have done and it never stops them growing or affects them in any way

Yeah it even say that if you transplant a seedling and follow the instructions,that it takes about a week for everything to activate properly,so just be patient bro and start from the beginning with the full kit and you will love it.the only problem i have on the stilton is N toxicity and clawed leaves but i never worry about that because i have had that with nearly every grow i have done and it never stops them growing or affects them in any way
Just got caught up on your grow. Sorry to hear about your blue. I was with you when you first started to suspect something might be wrong because of its early and rapid growth spurt. Seems like autoflower genetics are either spot on or crap.

I had similar experiences with Cream of the Crop - Crop Circle Autos. I grew five of them and they showed their ruderalis side with at least two of them growing tall, lanky, and absent of almost any buds. One hermied, while the other two were less than twelve inches making them a bud on a stick. About an ounce of really tasty bud for ten weeks of work. Worse thing was, when I showed the folks at COTC, they apologized and sent me ten more of the same strain. Heck, I didn't want to grow the five remaining ones I had already. :cuss:Now I have 15 of them. This summer they are going to be literally thrown outside. If they grow, great if not good riddance.

Day 33 and started proper flowering now,i have to keep checking my extractor from the carbon filter because this girl stinks,she is defo making up for the loss of big bluey its like she is saying look at me dad i will make up for your loss.

33.jpg

DSC_0003.JPG

Thanks for popping by :pass:

Back