Seed Stockers 2021 Seedstockers Solo Cup Challenge

seedstockers solo cup grow off poll vote for 2

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Hello everyone :bighug:

Right a USA update. Sadly I just can't find away to ship stateside without breaking company policy.

The best we could do, is to ship USA members to canada or to EU member's, then have that member ship to you in the USA?

It's really cool to see so much interest. I believe we have 17 members already kindly selected by @St. Tom :worship:

We will be picking more members over the weekend :thumbsup:

Ideally we want as many members to participate as possible. 30+ would be ideal :pass:

Exactly :thumbsup:

454.609 millilitres to be exact mate :pass:

@Seedstockers-Mark @St. Tom
Would a transparent plastic cup be acceptable instead of the iconic red one (as long as it's the same size)?

I've been looking everywhere and the cheapest option for red solo cups would be Amazon which is still quite expensive with shipping fees (plus they only sell 50 pcs packs). For the same price I could get this 12 liter Air Pot that I've had my eye on for a while :biggrin:

A clear Solo Cup will be perfectly acceptable :thumbsup:

The only issue is the roots are exposed to the light source. This can be resolved easily by covering the cup with a sock or black tape :pass:

This is going to be epic :headbang:

Kind regards :bong:

Mark..
afternoon fellow growers and @Cultivators I'm doing another shout out for are solo cup grow so if your interested tag me as I'm looking to get this started asap also I'm sad there's no USA postage mark has tried and apologises also remember you could win a prize for 1st 2nd or 3rd so bring your a game

Thank you for the update @Seedstockers-Mark . I completely understand and appreciate the attempt to get us them!

Maybe it's just fate saying, you better take that grow break you said you were going to do.
Ok... Well fate and the wife both said that, lmao.

Best of luck to all the growers in the contest, you're going to have a great time with the Seedstockers gear! :growing::drool:

afternoon fellow growers and @Cultivators I'm doing another shout out for are solo cup grow so if your interested tag me as I'm looking to get this started asap also I'm sad there's no USA postage mark has tried and apologises also remember you could win a prize for 1st 2nd or 3rd so bring your a game
pin me at the list as seeded:thumbsup:when will this start?

Back