Seed Stockers 2021 Seedstockers Solo Cup Challenge

seedstockers solo cup grow off poll vote for 2

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I thought I read that statesiders could have seeds sent to friends in Canada perhaps?

yup, as long as ur friendz aren't in iran, such a plan should work jus fine if u wish, lol :thumbsup: ppp

I should read more carefully.
I thought I read that statesiders could have seeds sent to friends in Canada perhaps?
No worries tho!
yup, as long as ur friendz aren't in iran, such a plan should work jus fine if u wish, lol :thumbsup: ppp

ah, but wait, i think this is for cultivatorz only-? lemme doublecheck & i'll get back to ya ;) ppp

Yeah I went back thru and read a bit more carefully, tho it does look like allowances have been made for non cultivators.
its all good, this is already more hassle than I want to deal with lol.
a friend, not in Iran, had said something about this one and I thought I’d jump on it. Totes should have read thru the whole thread first lol.
gl errrybody!!

ok, on this one, it basically boilz down to how many peepz sign up for it...cultivatorz get first dibz, but if there endz up bein any empty spotz still, then u stand a chance ;) jus keep an eye on it is the best i can suggest at this point :shrug: ppp

@Seedstockers-Mark

I hope to do grow her well, assume a sola cup must be like 1 litre or so
Thanks Smokey :bong:

I think it's 500 ml mate :thumbsup:

@Seedstockers-Mark @St. Tom
Would a transparent plastic cup be acceptable instead of the iconic red one (as long as it's the same size)?

I've been looking everywhere and the cheapest option for red solo cups would be Amazon which is still quite expensive with shipping fees (plus they only sell 50 pcs packs). For the same price I could get this 12 liter Air Pot that I've had my eye on for a while :biggrin:

right folks i think ive added everyone who has put there hands up also this is the biggest solo cups we can use its 18 oz but you can pick them up anywhere even supermarket were they sell crap for child partys etc i but them in asda or off asda
solo cups.PNG

I think it's 500 ml mate :thumbsup:

@Seedstockers-Mark @St. Tom
Would a transparent plastic cup be acceptable instead of the iconic red one (as long as it's the same size)?

I've been looking everywhere and the cheapest option for red solo cups would be Amazon which is still quite expensive with shipping fees (plus they only sell 50 pcs packs). For the same price I could get this 12 liter Air Pot that I've had my eye on for a while :biggrin:
Thanks Harukisan, thanks mate, have to find something of similar volume and Thanks St Tom, It would be better and less expensive to use the aussie equlivent to the solo cup

Back