Seed Stockers 2021 Seedstockers Solo Cup Challenge

seedstockers solo cup grow off poll vote for 2

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I'm totally up for it mate, I could actually try out my home made solo cup holderuperizer with built in scrogelator :crying:
IMG_20210315_221025.jpg

However I jumped in 3 grow n shows before I realised it should only be 2 ... So happy to pass and let others have the opportunity.
:vibes::karmacloud:

I'm totally up for it mate, I could actually try out my home made solo cup holderuperizer with built in scrogelator :crying:
View attachment 1297296
However I jumped in 3 grow n shows before I realised it should only be 2 ... So happy to pass and let others have the opportunity.
this doesn't count I've okayed that same with @hope2grow this is a whole different event

View attachment 1297296

me see amperage! :headbang: ppp

View attachment 1297296

M8 if anyone absolutely has to take part in this its you with that impressive construction :cooldance: this is what your holderuperizer with built in scrogelator was built for.. its moment has arrived.. seize the day my friend :crying::pighug:

I’ll hop in on this, sounds fun and likely to be a challenge. I’ve never done a solo cup grow so if anyone has any journals to check out and learn from I’m all ears.

If you would have stuck to the Purple Punch I could have used my leftover seeds from the Grow and Show. Don’t have any Gelato so will have to be sent some, in Canada btw.

Back