Seed Stockers 2021 Seedstockers Solo Cup Challenge

seedstockers solo cup grow off poll vote for 2

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Does this mean Canadians can participate? If so I would join I have wanted to do a solo with @St. Tom methods for awhile maybe joining this would finally convince my wifey that it CAN NOT wait any longer :crying: must be hard for her being the only voice of reason around. But I have badly wanted to do a solo I just haven't had the coco to do it well but I think my stance would be better. Plus I have always wanted to run gelato and seedstockers as I've seen some amazing plants from them. Either way if I was selected or not might be what I have to do to get a bag of coco this weekend when I grab medium.

Let me see if I can work some magic for our USA members :pass:

Hate excluding members :(
If you can I’m in. Though I use LOS so it would be interesting to see if I can blend it right for a solo cup start to finish

I would love to get involved. UK here.

Thank goodness there's more than one prize, with some of the people involved I've got no chance. I would be happy to do a solo run with the big dogs though :)
meow!!!

Thanks seed stockers peeps!
I’ve been slowly getting a groove back....if there’s room for one more lowly stoner grower I’ll hop in!

ah, but ur in the statez tho...:rolleyes2: mark said he was gonna try to work some magic to be able to ship here, but otherwize, us yankz are jus plain ol' sol on this one :rofl: :doh: jus sayin & carry on plz...:smoking: ppp

Back