Seed Stockers 2021 Seedstockers Solo Cup Challenge

seedstockers solo cup grow off poll vote for 2

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Cant wait to get this started :cooldance: :vibes:
soon as I've got enough i will tag you to send info
Thanks Harukisan, thanks mate, have to find something of similar volume and Thanks St Tom, It would be better and less expensive to use the aussie equlivent to the solo cup
there quite easy to find as they use them for partys etc also any questions hit me up as i will be running this for us rabble

there quite easy to find as they use them for partys etc also any questions hit me up as i will be running this for us rabble
Thanks St.Tom. I am already thinking of ways to help the girl grow was best as she can in a tight space, maybe mimic an airpot drainage set up but i think downside to that idea, will dry out quickly. I will see what i can find, have seen an aussie mate using them to grow his seedlings here in AFN, Great Tom, if have any questions i will let you know, Big Thanks to Mark and SeedStockers team also for organing the comp for us.

In my country they only have the transparent one (the only red cup i've found is in paper, not ideal if it's gonna be watered weekly). I've checked in a few physical stores and all the webshops, no luck.

It's just not a thing here :nono:

Anyway I don't even know if I can participate yet and I am already thinking of the logistics :mrgreen:

Thanks St.Tom. I am already thinking of ways to help the girl grow was best as she can in a tight space, maybe mimic an airpot drainage set up but i think downside to that idea, will dry out quickly. I will see what i can find, have seen an aussie mate using them to grow his seedlings here in AFN, Great Tom, if have any questions i will let you know, Big Thanks to Mark and SeedStockers team also for organing the comp for us.
just so you know they need to be kept in the solo cup but you can put drainage holes were ever you like also @Harukisan you will need to feed these twice a day after a while also here's some of mine from last years i done https://www.autoflower.org/threads/...m-hso-mephisto-sssc.78551/page-3#post-2304217

just so you know they need to be kept in the solo cup but you can put drainage holes were ever you like also @Harukisan you will need to feed these twice a day after a while also here's some of mine from last years i done https://www.autoflower.org/threads/...m-hso-mephisto-sssc.78551/page-3#post-2304217
Thanks Tom, i know mate, but i didnt realise they needed to feed more than once a day, but that figures with the size of the cup. Your girls looked great Tom :d5: amazign really how they bloom in the tinycup, be a first for me so excited and nervous lol

Thanks Tom, i know mate, but i didnt realise they needed to feed more than once a day, but that figures with the size of the cup. Your girls looked great Tom :d5: amazign really how they bloom in the tinycup, be a first for me so excited and nervous lol
just imagine it as a shrunken down big pot i don't really treat them any different to any top-fed plant but i can help you along the way

Hello everyone :bighug:

Right a USA update. Sadly I just can't find away to ship stateside without breaking company policy.

The best we could do, is to ship USA members to canada or to EU member's, then have that member ship to you in the USA?

It's really cool to see so much interest. I believe we have 17 members already kindly selected by @St. Tom :worship:

We will be picking more members over the weekend :thumbsup:

Ideally we want as many members to participate as possible. 30+ would be ideal :pass:

ok, on this one, it basically boilz down to how many peepz sign up for it...cultivatorz get first dibz, but if there endz up bein any empty spotz still, then u stand a chance ;) jus keep an eye on it is the best i can suggest at this point :shrug: ppp

Exactly :thumbsup:

@Seedstockers-Mark

Hello Mark, :pass: :woohoo: if i am not too late i am down. I am not sure if there is solo cups in Australia but i have seen a mate on AFN also from Australia growing seedlings in red cups.

I hope to do grow her well, assume a sola cup must be like 1 litre or so

Thanks Smokey :bong:

454.609 millilitres to be exact mate :pass:

@Seedstockers-Mark @St. Tom
Would a transparent plastic cup be acceptable instead of the iconic red one (as long as it's the same size)?

I've been looking everywhere and the cheapest option for red solo cups would be Amazon which is still quite expensive with shipping fees (plus they only sell 50 pcs packs). For the same price I could get this 12 liter Air Pot that I've had my eye on for a while :biggrin:

A clear Solo Cup will be perfectly acceptable :thumbsup:

The only issue is the roots are exposed to the light source. This can be resolved easily by covering the cup with a sock or black tape :pass:

This is going to be epic :headbang:

Kind regards :bong:

Mark..

Back