Seed Stockers 2021 Seedstockers Solo Cup Challenge

seedstockers solo cup grow off poll vote for 2

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
No LEDs do not increase the need for calcium. The plant needs 80 - 140 PPMs of calcium no matter the light source.

What people mistake for Light Burn or a calcium deficiency is an out of balance condition caused by the rapid growth that good LED lights allow and a PH problem caused by the root exudates when the plant transitions into flower. Most if not all indoor growers either turn up the lights or allow the plants to grow closer to the fixtures when flowering starts. A few things happen here: The plants get more PAR. PPFD this will cause the plant to grow faster. The faster growth pulls more water into the plant and this carries more nutrients. A lot of the time this is too much fertilizer because by now the pot is getting "too hot" and can cuase lock-outs. Another factor is the root exudates that lower the PH in the root zone. This is a temporary condition that is intended to signal the microbes to produce more P-K for the plant which they will do. If your pot is already high in P-K the plant can take in too much. If the pot is already too high in calcium the plant then gets too much of it also.

You need to keep in mind all of the sources of calcium starting with your soil, then water, base nutrients and Cal-Mag. Add it all up and make sure you stay in range.

:goodluck:
Well there you go, you learn something new every day :crying: thanks Moggy :pass:

Looking like round 2 could be needed for @Splitty37 or @Dank Nuggets take it home!
Lol I’ve just started a seedstockers BCN Power plant solo got a little 2x2 just for seedmaking and solo runs So I’m down for more of these little cups.
image.jpg
image.jpg

Lol I’ve just started a seedstockers BCN Power plant solo got a little 2x2 just for seedmaking and solo runs So I’m down for more of these little cups.View attachment 1357660View attachment 1357661
Happy days mate I'm tempted to see how much I can fuck one up! Forgot to bring my drills home this weekend so it's operation build new grow room Monday night coz I'm a dopey stoner.. Probs do 8 plants with maybe one or 2 small pots or solos.. Use my big bestva for veg and either throw in a hps 600 aswel for flower or buy another 4000w bestva Pro lol

Back