Seed Stockers 2021 Seedstockers Solo Cup Challenge

seedstockers solo cup grow off poll vote for 2

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
not long to go and someone will be wearing the new solo cup grower crown i will have to clean it to pass it along

:king:I’m excited I won a sega master system many moons ago but that’s it when do we know?
when I've been in you position waitings a bit nerve-wracking but I think you safe also once its over it may be tomorrow once I can get it made official and get a little banner up etc

when I've been in you position waitings a bit nerve-wracking but I think you safe also once its over it may be tomorrow once I can get it made official and get a little banner up etc
I been checking in every hour like a kid waiting for Christmas morning, a bit sad but I don’t care:shrug:

I been checking in every hour like a kid waiting for Christmas morning, a bit sad but I don’t care:shrug:
in 2019 I won 6 grower of the years titles and it was or felt like a massive accomplishment and don't get me wrong they were no slouches who I beat so I understand bro but I'm warning you I'm coming back at you on the next solo championship but I think I've made monsters out of some of you s

in 2019 I won 6 grower of the years titles and it was or felt like a massive accomplishment and don't get me wrong they were no slouches who I beat so I understand bro but I'm warning you I'm coming back at you on the next solo championship but I think I've made monsters out of some of you s
You’ve definitely got us all hooked on em and some strong plants from @Dell boy i see I need to practice more if I stand a chance next time round but it’s been a good laugh along the way.

You’ve definitely got us all hooked on em and some strong plants from @Dell boy i see I need to practice more if I stand a chance next time round but it’s been a good laugh along the way.
I'm so proud of you all and @EP3 has come along so much being a newer grower too also I think @JSH1973 is another who will come back swinging id imagine

Congratulations @Dank Nuggets on your win. @Splitty37 and @Dell boy well done. Its been a blast. @St. Tom thank you for the kind words. Thank you @Seedstockers-Mark for the opportunity.
Finally thank you to everyone who has shared knowledge, tips and encouraged me over the last year or so with my growing.
Respect,
EP3

Back