Seed Stockers 2021 Seedstockers Solo Cup Challenge

seedstockers solo cup grow off poll vote for 2

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
We both caught the same bug. Lol
Solo fever.
View attachment 1357663
Hello well as we are all solo mad lol here are my 2 new solo's purple punch and OG
Heres OG
IMG_20210821_115741.jpg

Here is purple
IMG_20210821_115800.jpg

You know it makes sense

I was with you all in spirit while i did my first solo grow. Im def going to continue to grow in solos.
there will be another event in a few months so keep your eyes open later down the line for tags

Well, that solo cup wasn't going to beat me.. So I gave it another go :biggrin:

20210820_143014.jpg

Last edited:
You sure have Tom. Been in at them today. Getting a little leggy so I have raised them up and hopefully they stop stretching. Trying to get this perpetual thing going on. Thanks for the rep @St. Tom
Cheers
EP3

Well, that solo cup wasn't going to beat me.. So I gave it another go :biggrin:

View attachment 1357766
my only advice is try to stop early stretch but apart from that your on to a winner
Thanks for the points @St. Tom @Dank Nuggets @EP3 loving doing these solo cups you can learn a lot from doing them
i told you not to give up and start a new one I'm buzzing for you
You sure have Tom. Been in at them today. Getting a little leggy so I have raised them up and hopefully they stop stretching. Trying to get this perpetual thing going on. Thanks for the rep @St. Tom
Cheers
EP3
bro I'm so proud of you both you and @Splitty37 i helped from very early on it makes me feel chuffed and I made 2 great mates to boot :pass::cools::bong::bravo:

Back