Outdoor *2021 Outdoor Comp' Pic Depot for the Polls*

Congrats Guys definitely some nice work. Seriously this is one of the toughest comps on AFN I don’t care what anyone else thinks. This is the wholly grail of the comps.
746930EB-49A2-4F14-9510-600203C26A9A.jpeg

@Waira well I don’t need anything I donated so I’d be down for some of that @Jean-O or 2020. I’m easy too please ;))

special thanks to guys like @Green Goblin @Eyes on Fire @Waira and a bunch of other that help to lift guys up and make them better growers by freely sharing what they know.

Last edited:
Congrats Guys definitely some nice work. Seriously this is one of the toughest comps on AFN I don’t care what anyone else thinks. This is the wholly grail of the comps.
View attachment 1393283
@Waira well I don’t need anything I donated so I’d be down for some of that @Jean-O or 2020. I’m easy too please ;))

special thanks to guys like @Green Goblin @Eyes on Fire @Waira and a bunch of other that help to lift guys up and make them better growers by freely sharing what they know.
:haha: ... the Monte Python Grail no less!

No irony included my man- :rofl: ... For T20M and Jean-O, you can choose whatever you want from their selections! I'll have a thang or two for you instead (photo/fast photo; my auto stash is actually low), so factor that in your choices...

@Jean-O same deal for you bud, I'll cut loose summn from my stash as an alternative :eyebrows:

Good job everyone some amazing plants grown and then mine hahahahah learned a lot I'll see you all next year for the outdoor competition,
:headbang: :cheers:
:rofl: -- you got months to hone your skills before next year! :amazon:

:haha: ... the Monte Python Grail no less!

No irony included my man- :rofl: ... For T20M and Jean-O, you can choose whatever you want from their selections! I'll have a thang or two for you instead (photo/fast photo; my auto stash is actually low), so factor that in your choices...

@Jean-O same deal for you bud, I'll cut loose summn from my stash as an alternative :eyebrows:

:rofl: -- you got months to hone your skills before next year! :amazon:
Thanks I'll do just that and I will come back

I am not a picky person and will take whatever prize is sent my way. Fully didn’t expect to win at all. Always down for some Jean-O ‘s, never ran Rocbud, … seriously. Good with anything!

I am not a picky person and will take whatever prize is sent my way. Fully didn’t expect to win at all. Always down for some Jean-O ‘s, never ran Rocbud, … seriously. Good with anything!
Getting a new 4x4 setup in about 1-2 wks so I’d go with autos with some photos sprinkled in there for good measure… gonna put that new Mars hydro 4x4,FC-E4800 and 6”extractor with temp control to work!

:smoking: OK winners, here's the selections from T20M to choose from:
Auto
-Whiskey Zulu (F3) (new generation never released)
-Muchacha (formerly glue sniffer auto)
-Triks (F5)

Photo
-Ave of The Giants
-Snow-G
-MMXX

.... get with Adam in PM for shipping. @Kyote, I'm not sure what issues T20M may have with this, if any? I told Adam if there's a hiccup with it he can send yours to me and I'll forward to you....

I imagine the same goes for Jean-O's Genetics, so stand by on that until we hear from him- :smoker1:

Last edited:
:smoking: OK winners, here's the selections for T20M to choose from:
Auto
-Whiskey Zulu (F3) (new generation never released)
-Muchacha (formerly glue sniffer auto)
-Triks (F5)

Photo
-Ave of The Giants
-Snow-G
-MMXX

.... get with Adam in PM for shipping. @Kyote, I'm not sure what issues T20M may have with this, if any? I told Adam if there's a hiccup with it he can send yours to me and I'll forward to you....

I imagine the same goes for Jean-O's Genetics, so stand by on that until we hear from him- :smoker1:

Thanks @Waira - the MMXX and Snow G look like good candidates for here next summer. :thumbsup:

The Magic Cookies from @MasonJarOG sounds good, yet there is the shipping again. So if that is doable, cool, and if not, that is cool as well.

Same goes for @Jean-O. Kinda hoping Jean-O has a FV this year. I think he was working on one? :shrug:

:pass:

And just gotta say this... @Jean-O is really the OD grower of the year imo.... great variety, beautifully maintained soil and plants, as well as breeding.
Can see the love in what Jean-O does. :worship: Me hat is off to ya Jean-O.. i see ya and am sure many others do as well :toke:

Back