Outdoor *2021 Outdoor Comp' Pic Depot for the Polls*

Green Hornet-- NL photo'....

1637374660891.png

1637374694874.png

Ummmmm.............I might have smoked it. I have to check. I got frustrated trying to get a good shot and show the true color.
I don't remember for sure putting up the bud.
:crying: All of it?!
fmbill.gif
.... I know, you only reserved a bit of flower....:rolleyes2:

Quick note this plant turned out to be a favorite smoker. My grow buckets have drain holes and somehow I used a bucket with no holes in the bottom for this plant.
I've not grown NL yet, can you believe it?
How's the nature of the buzz GH? Usually NL tends to be a pretty heavy-body type one, good night meds....

The other smokes that I have to compare to are Super lemon Haze, Black Domina, and Blue Dream currently. First when taking a hit do not get greedy or you will cough your brains out even though it tastes smooth with hints of lemon and fruit.
The sensation is more of taking a step back and mellowing out. Good for me being a little hyper at 59. The Super lemon haze winds me up. The Blue dream is tasty but does not have the buzz strength as NL The Black D being a NL cross tastes more earthy and has spindly branches that must have support for buds. I like NL better.
I play pool and the other players are smokers and they all love it. After a smoke and the feel of the the warming rush is also a plus.
I have some more growing indoors so I will be able to compare with the outdoor.
She was a fast finisher also and never got bitchy. I did give her and all my grows Bloombastic in the final 4-6 weeks of flower.
Thank You @Waira for moving my photo's :bighug:

Last edited:
No prob' my man,...

EVERYBODY-- I'll open the polls tomorrow I think, and get a notice up too! I wanted to try and get a couple others to get me pics first, last chances...

GTG bailed from here...
Hazy has ghosted...
@mohawk warrior ...I see you're back now, get me them pics if you're still in for the polls please! :biggrin:

:headbang::woohoo::headbang: .....Alright mates @Jean-O @MasonJarOG @Minime2020 @Jpkindbud @420Forever @Kyote @Only1Sky @WildBill @Green Hornet

We are officially Run & Done! Thanks to you all and the mates who joined and but didn't finish for another fantastic OD Comp season in the books!
:smokeout::bighug::smokeout:

Likely 'all been on the numbers already, but here are the results:

Auto:
1st- Mason
2nd- Jp'
3rd- Jean

Photo:
1st- Kyote (bloody smashed it mate!)
2nd- Jean (still dreaming of those beauties this year)
3rd- 420'

:applause: Congrad's guys! :cheersmate:

Now, the prizes... :eyebrows:
-- Jean has offered 3/2/1 3-packs of your choice from Jean-O's Genetics, for 1st, 2rd, 3rd respectively

-- T20M Adam, the same... (I need to get with him for a heads up)

-- Mason offered up some excellent RocBud gear too, and a pack of a classic olde school cross Cali Orange (Southern Oregon) photo
The Roc stuff is a mix of auto and some photo's as well...
auto:
-Purple Kong
- Diesel Cookies
- Magic Cookies
- (2) Mystery Mix

photo:
-Mystery Mix
- Puddles x Kush Mint
- Cali Orange

I'm not sure how to divvy these up though? 6 winners, 8 packs from Mason.... maybe chat and pick, swap if you like with others, and leave a pack or two up for grabs to non-winners? Something like that I figured, so we'll see what y'all think...:biggrin:

...A couple of you hard climate growers I have already talked to about some stuff I have that may be worthy candidates is in the offering, so there's that too!

So talk it up, offer/swap/pass on as you see fit and we'll get bases covered! :smoking: :thanks:

Last edited:
WHAT IN THE HADES!!!!!! I GOT SECOND? Freakin blown away… speechless. Thank you all who voted, and thank you @Waira for putting this on every season! Thanks to those donating prizes and their generosity! And Good Show to those that grew along! Can’t wait til next year!

@Waira Crazee eh?

The BBgum that was supposed to be my auto entry wasn't an auto butz did ok as a photo entry
:rofl:

I gotz real lucky this year :smoking:

And now I can retire :coffee:
Congratz to all the auto winners, photo winners, and all who participated and voted :toke: :pass:

:headbang::woohoo::headbang: .....Alright mates @Jean-O @MasonJarOG @Minime2020 @Jpkindbud @420Forever @Kyote @Only1Sky @WildBill @Green Hornet

We are officially Run & Done! Thanks to you all and the mates who joined and but didn't finish for another fantastic OD Comp season in the books!
:smokeout::bighug::smokeout:

Likely 'all been on the numbers already, but here are the results:

Auto:
1st- Mason
2nd- Jp'
3rd- Jean

Photo:
1st- Kyote (bloody smashed it mate!)
2nd- Jean (still dreaming of those beauties this year)
3rd- 420'

:applause: Congrad's guys! :cheersmate:

Now, the prizes... :eyebrows:
-- Jean has offered 3/2/1 3-packs of your choice from Jean-O's Genetics, for 1st, 2rd, 3rd respectively

-- T20M Adam, the same... (I need to get with him for a heads up)

-- Mason offered up some excellent RocBud gear too, and a pack of a classic olde school cross Cali Orange (Southern Oregon) photo
The Roc stuff is a mix of auto and some photo's as well...
auto:
-Purple Kong
- Diesel Cookies
- Magic Cookies
- (2) Mystery Mix

photo:
-Mystery Mix
- Puddles x Kush Mint
- Cali Orange

I'm not sure how to divvy these up though? 6 winners, 8 packs.... maybe chat and pick, swap if you like with others, and leave a pack or two up for grabs to non-winners? Something like that I figured, so we'll see what y'all think...:biggrin:

...A couple of you hard climate growers I have already talked to about some stuff I have that may be worthy candidates is in the offering, so there's that too!

So talk it up, offer/swap/pass on as you see fit and we'll get bases covered! :smoking: :thanks:

:what?: well blow me fuckin down already :dang: i truly had no dezignz whatsoever on even placing this year, lol :doh: it'll take a few dayz to process all this thru me brain :rolleyes2:, but meanwhile, as alwayz, a big :thanks: to @Waira for puttin on the comp.... :thanks: to @Jean-O @Twenty20 Adam & @MasonJarOG for puttin up da prize beanz....and :thanks: to everybody that joined in :bow: :thumbsup: it was great fun & i can't wait til next year :headbang: ppp

WHAT IN THE HADES!!!!!! I GOT SECOND? Freakin blown away… speechless. Thank you all who voted, and thank you @Waira for putting this on every season! Thanks to those donating prizes and their generosity! And Good Show to those that grew along! Can’t wait til next year!
Yup, you can never tell what the voters are gonna do! :pop: ...heck I'm still blown away by your flash frozen Gorilla Girl last year- :rofl:

@Waira Crazee eh?

The BBgum that was supposed to be my auto entry wasn't an auto butz did ok as a photo entry
:rofl:

I gotz real lucky this year :smoking:

And now I can retire :coffee:
Congratz to all the auto winners, photo winners, and all who participated and voted :toke: :pass:
:gary: you got that right! It's a first for the Comp, a "tranny" auto gone photo and then takes the tiara and the roses! :laughcry:GTFO.... :rofl:

Well deserved mate, you took a couple on the chin, ground and ground late into the season and landed ladiez you never expected to would make it... A huge tip-o'-the-hat to @Phyter Bryon for the test tubs some of us ran, and used to excellent effect-- :thanks: :bow: -- Phyter is the real-deal!

:what?: well blow me fuckin down already :dang: i truly had no dezignz whatsoever on even placing this year, lol :doh: it'll take a few dayz to process all this thru me brain :rolleyes2:, but meanwhile, as alwayz, a big :thanks: to @Waira for puttin on the comp.... :thanks: to @Jean-O @Twenty20 Adam & @MasonJarOG for puttin up da prize beanz....and :thanks: to everybody that joined in :bow: :thumbsup: it was great fun & i can't wait til next year :headbang: ppp
:windy: :haha::haha::haha: Hey, all you gotta process is what Goods you want, auto or photo! ...Cheers me brudda, and thanks for the help with the Comp too :pass:

:gary: you got that right! It's a first for the Comp, a "tranny" auto gone photo and then takes the tiara and the roses! :laughcry:GTFO.... :rofl:

Well deserved mate, you took a couple on the chin, ground and ground late into the season and landed ladiez you never expected to would make it... A huge tip-o'-the-hat to @Phyter Bryon for the test tubs some of us ran, and used to excellent effect-- :thanks: :bow: -- Phyter is the real-deal!

Definitely, if not for @Phyter, I'd be crying in bud rot :rofl:

Back