Outdoor *2021 Outdoor Comp' Pic Depot for the Polls*

@Waira - here's the two photos that I'd like to submit. Hope they are acceptable. :biggrin:

9999 HS final a text.jpg

9999 HS final b text.jpg

@Shiva's Mistress

:smokeout:... a favor for me please,.... would you post up your final live and dry pics into this thread? I'ma start working on the Polls as soon as I have final calls finished :thumbsup: :thanks:

Here's the final live bud pic:

20210901 Auto Go Go (older) (1).jpg

Not sure about a dry shot, didn't last that long!

Not sure about a dry shot, didn't last that long!
:crying:I was worried about that actually! ... Did you take one? I'm not sure I saw it at the Comp thread,... If not, no biggie hey? :smoking:

Next year, if you get something going, be sure to PM me beforehand about potentially good guerilla culti's!

@Green Hornet @pop22

Last call for pics mates! I need your final live and dry bud shots please, if you want to be in the Poll voting- :shooty:

>>>> Meantime, I'll start to build up the Polls tonight if can remember how- :baked: :rofl:
...looks like it'll be 2 polls, one for auto's live and dry, ditto for photo's...
:greencheck:- Winners for auto's and photo's determined by both live and dry votes combined...

* Waira will join the Poll for fun only, no prizes accepted - :jointman:

For the rest of y'all, the prize pots looks pretty phat!
We have beanz from Jean-O's Genetics, Twenty20 Mendo, RocBud Genetics (via a generous donation from brother MasonJarOG -:bow:), and perhaps some other interesting odd's and ends! :woohoo1::jump::woohoo1:

Last edited:
...looks like I need to upload my pics here too,...

Garlicane - no doubt she was the beauty queen this year! :spels:

garb.jpg
garl1.jpg

Maybe when legality comes, I can put the next girl in great sun! I'm happy I have something to post up!
Bill, can you get a nice flash pic shot of the dry bud? That lighting in the pic does disservice to that fine bud! :eek1: :haha:

Bill, can you get a nice flash pic shot of the dry bud? That lighting in the pic does disservice to that fine bud! :eek1: :haha:
Ummmmm.............I might have smoked it. I have to check. I got frustrated trying to get a good shot and show the true color.
I don't remember for sure putting up the bud.

Can pics on page 114 third from the left (live bud pic) and fifth pic (dry bud pic) be moved here somehow please ?
I did take a dry bud shot today
Quick note this plant turned out to be a favorite smoker. My grow buckets have drain holes and somehow I used a bucket with no holes in the bottom for this plant.
Northern Lights photo 2021 OD AFN Green Hornet.JPG

Back