Indoor 2019 HPG Communal Test Thread

White Widow CBD Haze cut her first set of branches as I always do. Leaf tucking just started but branching is already strong.
B5097BC6-60D9-447B-A317-6DBE10F29934.jpeg
D1310F6D-E579-4A22-8F83-865481720907.jpeg

Hi my friend
That looks like a good yield to you good job and thanks for sharing this great pictures.
White Widow CBD Haze cut her first set of branches as I always do. Leaf tucking just started but branching is already strong. View attachment 1042064View attachment 1042080
Hi Mizzo81
Nice and healthy plant you got there, thanks for testing our next strain

Have a nice day you all
cu tobe

They looking Boss pal :d5:

Love how they all uniform in shape and looks ,,well done tobe also , a lot of strains I testing recently ain't stable in any respect ,,,but these are what they say on the packet :d5:

:toke:
Hi my friend
Thanks for your kind words. It is one major goal to breed a uniform strain the males have to be uniform too so it's very easy to use the Orange Assault for future crosses.

The most strains I have grown are very different the breeder who sell their stuff want to earn money, that was never my intention. I like breeding and looking for projects that training my breeding skills.

On the hole breeding process there were around 3 generation going to feed the birds with because I wasn't happy with the results. I learned the hard way to select good parents. Selecting the best male is the biggest challenge.

I read a document from the EU where they wrote down what has to be done in the breeding process to call a cross a new variety.
The most important thing is that all the offspring generation have to be uniform to the parents. I noticed that my line is stable at f5. In the f4 I got some different phenos left but only a few .

Now it's time to proof the f6 generation for uniform compared to the f5 parents.

The other important thing my wife use the OA for he PTSD, for a medical strain it's also important that all the meds are the same and not so different.

In my country it's not legal but if the government open the market in the future it will be the same rules like veggies uniform stable strains are needed.

Have a nice day
cu tobe

She’s gettin big quick. I need to wait till 4/20 and hope I can get a good deal on another light. I need more lol. I think I’m doing a good job with what I have but solid genetics make it easy to outgrow the area I have properly lit. As always whatever @StickMan does his ladies get it done.
EC4B78BE-BA4A-44F0-88CF-28554ABC58CE.jpeg
4D440D67-9F2C-4B39-8D0B-02563503D11E.jpeg
I can’t wait to run the others I have. Musta been all special ladies u hit with that very special pollen. I can’t wait to try some of @tobe work too.

Back