[HASHTAG]#orangeassualt[/HASHTAG]

Day 60

IMAG1602.jpg
IMAG1603.jpg

[HASHTAG]#orangeassualt[/HASHTAG]

Day 60

View attachment 1038999 View attachment 1038997
Hi hairyman
Looks like she is a bit slow but we will see how she turned out. I harvest the OA at around day 80 in the f4 I got phenotypes that finish in 60 days but wasn't the right one in taste smell and effect.

In around 20 days you will have a good harvest. Thanks for sharing this pictures.

Have a nice day
cu tobe

Hi hairyman
Looks like she is a bit slow but we will see how she turned out. I harvest the OA at around day 80 in the f4 I got phenotypes that finish in 60 days but wasn't the right one in taste smell and effect.

In around 20 days you will have a good harvest. Thanks for sharing this pictures.

Have a nice day
cu tobe

I started all of the [HASHTAG]#orangeassault[/HASHTAG] off in solo cups ,, some got transplanted up then down lol,, I kept a nice male and female so will have some more seeds :d5:

I have your [HASHTAG]#orangeassualt[/HASHTAG] and rebels [HASHTAG]#sugarbaker[/HASHTAG] in reg form now and I have a F2 seeds from my first cross with a sugar baker x seedstockers BlackBerrygum , @Jraven named her [HASHTAG]#blackberrypie[/HASHTAG] :pighug:

I think the orange assault I went with is lovely and it was her identical sister in looks that got down sized to go with the fastest maturing male I got , I only kept him in a shot pot :biggrin: but was enough :biggrin:

Take care pal,,,

I will stick all the pics together in a thread when all these grows are finished with or that communal thread that's up unless this is thsit ,,, its mad trying to follow them all

Great to have you back ,,,,

What can you tell me about best practice with a seeded plant ? In regards to getting best healthy seeds at the end cycle ?

Hi @tobe , I am just finishing up the OAxBT. I think she is 64 days +/- a day. I will likely take her down around 73-75 days . I run 24/0 light schedule. Is this the expected ? She is mostly cloudy now with a little amber , but I like around 30 percent. Thanks!

I started all of the [HASHTAG]#orangeassault[/HASHTAG] off in solo cups ,, some got transplanted up then down lol,, I kept a nice male and female so will have some more seeds :d5:

I have your [HASHTAG]#orangeassualt[/HASHTAG] and rebels [HASHTAG]#sugarbaker[/HASHTAG] in reg form now and I have a F2 seeds from my first cross with a sugar baker x seedstockers BlackBerrygum , @Jraven named her [HASHTAG]#blackberrypie[/HASHTAG] :pighug:

I think the orange assault I went with is lovely and it was her identical sister in looks that got down sized to go with the fastest maturing male I got , I only kept him in a shot pot [emoji3] but was enough [emoji3]

Take care pal,,,

I will stick all the pics together in a thread when all these grows are finished with or that communal thread that's up unless this is thsit ,,, its mad trying to follow them all

Great to have you back ,,,,

What can you tell me about best practice with a seeded plant ? In regards to getting best healthy seeds at the end cycle ?
Hi my friend
Great to hear you make your own seeds. Let the seeded girl stay as long as you can to get much viable seeds. It takes around 3 -4 weeks. I cut my seeded plants after the first 5 seeds drop out and fall on the ground.

Have a nice day
cu tobe

Hi @tobe , I am just finishing up the OAxBT. I think she is 64 days +/- a day. I will likely take her down around 73-75 days . I run 24/0 light schedule. Is this the expected ? She is mostly cloudy now with a little amber , but I like around 30 percent. Thanks!
Hi my friend
70 - 80 days is a good time to harvest. I also like it 30% amber .

Happy harvest and have a nice day
cu tobe

Hi my friend
70 - 80 days is a good time to harvest. I also like it 30% amber .

Happy harvest and have a nice day
cu tobe
Thanks so much @tobe! This girl is on just water only and waiting for her to start a fade and then chop. I’ll get a couple pre-chop photos up before hand.

Back