Indoor 2019 HPG Communal Test Thread

Excellent! Must be the same fem CBD pollen @StickMan hit the others with. Just waiting on the Anvils to show sex at day 28! This multipot thing is a PITA!
Yes it’s the same pollen must’ve been a special lady everything it’s hit has been great. Multipot is a pita lol. Next time I’ll do one gal till they sex then if needed put in a bigger pot

Yes it’s the same pollen must’ve been a special lady everything it’s hit has been great. Multipot is a pita lol. Next time I’ll do one gal till they sex then if needed put in a bigger pot
Yes, same! Lesson learned. I put two Alf5xCBD in a five gallon, thinking they were regs. Could not bring myself to kill one... both lovely girls... but will be crowded . They are the only two I have.. the third fell down the drain... so, it will be personal...no gifts.
How is Chimp Glu doing? On to a full recovery?

Just potted two seedlings up I think this is her. She’ll live the rest of her life out here in a 3gal rain science bags I love these things. She had a nice healthy root system I gave a nice dusting of mykos in her hole before I placed her in there. View attachment 1033457
So far so good it looks, I can't wait to join the party. Hopefully by end of April, I'm assuming this will be night smoke, would love a 2:1.

So far so good it looks, I can't wait to join the party. Hopefully by end of April, I'm assuming this will be night smoke, would love a 2:1.
@Mcdee , You might also reach out to @StickMan about his Northern Lights CBD. It feels like a 2:1 THC:CBD ratio. Definitely nighttime. classic NL with some CBD .

Nice, have plenty of high thc needs some more high cbd. I will be doing a Royal Queen Seeds Solomatic alongside the WWCBDHAZE. Its 21 or 22 % CBD to 1% thc. Those will be 2 med strains I do for my wife. She dont smoke if to high gets sick so trying some high cbd for her. I have cbd crack going now 1:1 going to try and get her to try that but I get stoned on it so... that's why I was hoping this was a 2:1. Those she should be ok with too.

Nice, have plenty of high thc needs some more high cbd. I will be doing a Royal Queen Seeds Solomatic alongside the WWCBDHAZE. Its 21 or 22 % CBD to 1% thc. Those will be 2 med strains I do for my wife. She dont smoke if to high gets sick so trying some high cbd for her. I have cbd crack going now 1:1 going to try and get her to try that but I get stoned on it so... that's why I was hoping this was a 2:1. Those she should be ok with too.
She will get high for sure with the NL CBD so maybe this WWCBD will fit the bill.

She will get high for sure with the NL CBD so maybe this WWCBD will fit the bill.
I hope, she can get high a little. Before I grew and I bought bud was low grade shit. She would toke every now and then and was ok, but she smoked my 1st bud grown and put her on the floor. I took it as a compliment lol. To strong so I did a good job but no good for her. I will find something she likes, or I'll keep grow till I do hahaha!

Last edited:
Back