Indoor 2019 HPG Communal Test Thread

Looking forward to your posts here and on AFP. See you over there @arty zan. Stone has some amazing testing going on too. Always room for one more!
It sure will be good to get over to AFP but I joined in the solstice party here and I seem to have been swallowed up here lmao.
AFP journal starts this weekend and i look forward to seeing what Stone has going on in his (excuse the pun or not) "Skunkworks".
I only have a small grow cab 60 cm x 100 cm footprint, which has 3 x rainbow stone and 1 x citrus noir so that will fill that up.
I might fit a single plant in my micro cab but that would be it.
Just seeing the new strains will be awesome!

It sure will be good to get over to AFP but I joined in the solstice party here and I seem to have been swallowed up here lmao.
AFP journal starts this weekend and i look forward to seeing what Stone has going on in his (excuse the pun or not) "Skunkworks".
I only have a small grow cab 60 cm x 100 cm footprint, which has 3 x rainbow stone and 1 x citrus noir so that will fill that up.
I might fit a single plant in my micro cab but that would be it.
Just seeing the new strains will be awesome!
@arty zan , Yes 3Rainbow Stone and a CN will definitely fill up your cabinet. Great strains. Always tough to decide what to grow next . I’m sure @StickMan and @tobe will have much to tempt you. I am so impressed with tobe’s OAxBluetooth ..... just finishing as well as the HPG CBD bundle of StickMan’s. Great that they are more present over here and have a larger group of growers who may be helped by their work.

Bit Late , but I'm here now . Day 35 for Orange Assault . Great strain , easy to grow . For those of you that don't know I grow 100 % organic and make as much inputs as I can . :thumbsup:
DSC_0002.JPG
DSC_0003.JPG
DSC_0004.JPG
DSC_0005.JPG
DSC_0006.JPG
DSC_0007.JPG

Bit Late , but I'm here now . Day 35 for Orange Assault . Great strain , easy to grow . For those of you that don't know I grow 100 % organic and make as much inputs as I can . [emoji106]
View attachment 1037582 View attachment 1037583 View attachment 1037584 View attachment 1037585 View attachment 1037586 View attachment 1037587
Hi my friend
Looking great , thanks for sharing this pictures. We will see how they yield in your hands, I forgot to ask do you use the same organic recipe like you have it with OA X BT X BBg ?

Have a nice day
cu tobe

Have a nice day
cu tobe

Back