Indoor 2019 HPG Communal Test Thread

I really want to run one but I have a female in veg for 4 months now I would like to flower. Dont know if I can keep it alive 3 more! Poor thing is abused. 100 degree temps not much food and minimum watering!

20190808_161051.jpg

Such a trooper too!

Let the poor girl do her thing @Dudeski , and then pop a few HPG Autos. She’s hung in there this long...
I was thinking that same thing. Give her a little bigger pot and hope for the best! Just really wanted some CBD. Was going to try them where she is if not too smelly! Got plenty of lights

@Dudeski i did not get the chocolate pheno and it would be borderline with no filter. Best best for a no filter run would be trying to get your hands on some of sticks northern light cbd. That was one of my favorite all time strains I’ve grown. She has a great smell now in jars but almost nothing during grow.

@Dudeski i did not get the chocolate pheno and it would be borderline with no filter. Best best for a no filter run would be trying to get your hands on some of sticks northern light cbd. That was one of my favorite all time strains I’ve grown. She has a great smell now in jars but almost nothing during grow.
Thanks for that! OES didnt have that one so I got the WW and karmatonic

Back