Indoor 2019 HPG Communal Test Thread

Question @StickMan . Does the WWcbd cross smell loud when growing? Considering a stealthy run with this one is possible. If it's kinda loud I had to plan differently
To tell you the truth my friend, i do not remember.
Plenty of people here that have grown her.
@BCBudlady
@MissUniverse
@Mizzo81

I know there are others as well, but can't think of them at the moment.
Hopefully enough members will chime in to let you know for sure.

Peace

Hi Friends
Thanks to all of you for testing our strains. It makes me happy to see people growing them in and outdoors. You all got great growing skills.

I am now more online because holiday are near end.

Have a great day
cu tobe

Hi @Dudeski , I have the WWCBD beans, but not yet run them.
The ones I’ve done are: Yeti CBD, Blackstone Haze CBD, Alf#5x CBD Haze, NL CBD and GoldWidow CBD.
Not a bad one in the bunch! Great strains.
I would say that the least smelly of all would be NL CBD.
I’ve just started a new tent full, but no CBD strains because I have 3 of the strains left and running low on high THC strains.

Question @StickMan . Does the WWcbd cross smell loud when growing? Considering a stealthy run with this one is possible. If it's kinda loud I had to plan differently
I found what I'm calling the "Chocolate CBD Pheno" isnt loud, it's a pretty tame smell but it's very high in CBD. It obviously is weed but it's not like you have a pet skunk living with you

Hi @Dudeski , I have the WWCBD beans, but not yet run them.
The ones I’ve done are: Yeti CBD, Blackstone Haze CBD, Alf#5x CBD Haze, NL CBD and GoldWidow CBD.
Not a bad one in the bunch! Great strains.
I would say that the least smelly of all would be NL CBD.
I’ve just started a new tent full, but no CBD strains because I have 3 of the strains left and running low on high THC strains.

I found what I'm calling the "Chocolate CBD Pheno" isnt loud, it's a pretty tame smell but it's very high in CBD. It obviously is weed but it's not like you have a pet skunk living with you

@Dudeski I have the chocolate phenom and is not loud, I didnt smell a lot but chocolate not peppery like other WW I've done.
Thanks! I'm just hoping that it wouldn't smell while growing too loud. Need to be discreet if I try a different place without a filter. I have the WW and 2 others from different breeders. But I would like to run this one first and not mention other breeders names here.

Thanks! I'm just hoping that it wouldn't smell while growing too loud. Need to be discreet if I try a different place without a filter. I have the WW and 2 others from different breeders. But I would like to run this one first and not mention other breeders names here.
I think a good candidate but not sure if the others are funky tho. I didnt see anyone mention it being strong during their grows. Hope it helps bud.

Save for the last CBD strain I mentioned, all are strains @StickMan developed or helped develop. He may be able to weigh in on odor level, but none have been super loud IME.
The WWCBD will be in my Winter tent, along with his others.

Back