Indoor 2019 HPG Communal Test Thread

CBD Northern Lights harvested D84, 25".....................................................................
I loved this one from the get go. Vigorous and easy. After topping she became a lovely bush. A couple of days ago I spied a speck of BR. She was ready so I harvested. Sticky and fragrant, and as I was taking her to the drying room I was feeling how heavy she was. Buds seem on the dense side............
P1040186.JPG
P1040181.JPG
P1040167-01.jpeg

Last edited:
Hi Friends
Sorry that I wasn't online the last week's, kids got free from school and we was on a camping trip all together.
The kids booked me the hole free time , so much to do and much fun. I will be more online in the next days.

Have a nice day you all
cu tobe

CBD Northern Lights harvested D84, 25".....................................................................
I loved this one from the get go. Vigorous and easy. After topping she became a lovely bush. A couple of days ago I spied a speck of BR. She was ready so I harvested. Sticky and fragrant, and as I taking her to the drying room I was feeling how heavy she was. Buds seem on the dense side............View attachment 1089146 View attachment 1089148 View attachment 1089155 .
That sure does look tasty my friend!
Another outstanding grown plant in the Arctic my friend!

What does she smell like?

Looking forward to a smoke report.
Sure hope it helps ease some of you and yours aches and pains!

I know i sure do live on CBD, along with lots of high THC Indica edible/tincture concentrates.
56Having my first cup of coffee for the day, with some very concentrated Green Dragon Tincture:
Z6/H-T x CBD Haze (extreme Haze pheno), and Mighty Durban x AoF.

Enjoy your day my friend!

Peace

I just got done putting my WWCBD in jars. I got 64g's, my goal was at least 56 so on target. Made some rosin very smooth. I just packed up a little for a buddy, he will get it later I will ask for a review from him on it and post what he thinks. I will cure this a little, take a few pics and post final shots. Rosin didnt have any taste, but got a nice high feels like a 1:1 which is perfect! Has hints of chocolate which is lovely.

Hi Friends
Sorry that I wasn't online the last week's, kids got free from school and we was on a camping trip all together.
The kids booked me the hole free time , so much to do and much fun. I will be more online in the next days.

Have a nice day you all
cu tobe
cheers tobe!

That sure does look tasty my friend!
Another outstanding grown plant in the Arctic my friend!

What does she smell like?

Looking forward to a smoke report.
Sure hope it helps ease some of you and yours aches and pains!

I know i sure do live on CBD, along with lots of high THC Indica edible/tincture concentrates.
56Having my first cup of coffee for the day, with some very concentrated Green Dragon Tincture:
Z6/H-T x CBD Haze (extreme Haze pheno), and Mighty Durban x AoF.

Enjoy your day my friend!

Peace
Still hanging, hung a nug ina basket in the kitchen for a quick 2 day dry. Got a wave of relaxing relief fast, very pleasant buzz with peripheral circ boost. Very resinous and aromatic, although right now I can't find a word to describe the aroma. I like to let my CBD stuff cure a bit before using. Seems the medicine cranks up with the cure, my experience.

Last edited:
Back