Indoor 2019 HPG Communal Test Thread

Beautiful NL CBD . Some kinda season for you @trailanimal . Looks to be no shortage of sunny days. This smoke is excellent... going to take you back.
Even our rainy days seem to end in sun!, long day advantage! Looks like real rain on the way. I need the river to rise so I can boat to the PO, got some outgoing:biggrin:

CBD Northern Lights.............................................................................................View attachment 1084229 Easy grower loading up, wonderfully aromatic in her stickiness:bow:
Just WOW. She is truly a beauty my friend!

Think i may have mentioned it before, but bares repeating out of my deep respect for our departed brother X, whom gifted me both the NL and WW seeds. Both of this lines were some of the first auto fems on the market.
If any of you have spent any time in the Organic section, you will see many stickies by X. He was my Cannabis mentor, and passed several years ago. He sent me these when he was on his death bed.

@MissUniverse
Stick will see that you get some CBD NL seeds.

Peace

Think i may have mentioned it before, but bares repeating out of my deep respect for our departed brother X, whom gifted me both the NL and WW seeds. Both of this lines were some of the first auto fems on the market.
If any of you have spent any time in the Organic section, you will see many stickies by X. He was my Cannabis mentor, and passed several years ago. He sent me these when he was on his death bed.

@MissUniverse

Peace

That tugs at my heart, I am so glad respect and memory lives on in his genetics. I was never able to have children, and it might seem silly to some, but one reason I want to get into breeding is so I can leave something behind, a memory in a tiny seed perhaps. It is a lofty goal, but it doesn't even have to be a huge thing; it can be something passed between a small circle of people who say "this was so-and-so's work" and have a toke and remember shenanigans and some blood, sweat and tears.

I have not been in the organic section much, I think it is time I read up more there.

That tugs at my heart, I am so glad respect and memory lives on in his genetics. I was never able to have children, and it might seem silly to some, but one reason I want to get into breeding is so I can leave something behind, a memory in a tiny seed perhaps. It is a lofty goal, but it doesn't even have to be a huge thing; it can be something passed between a small circle of people who say "this was so-and-so's work" and have a toke and remember shenanigans and some blood, sweat and tears.

I have not been in the organic section much, I think it is time I read up more there.
I get it! I have similar dreams, any positive impact I can have/give to the cannabis community is my goal. I think by growing, and and passing knowledge to help others is a great start.

@MissUniverse

Peace
living legacy, in the seed! Hope I can do something similar

Hope you get just enough rain to get you to town:cheers:
rain is on the the way:cheers:
I had a young friend, who grew up on the river and can travel on a trickle, bring my mail up! Gas and recently harvested bud is all it took :pass:

we can do this:d5:
I get it! I have similar dreams, any positive impact I can have/give to the cannabis community is my goal. I think by growing, and and passing knowledge to help others is a great start.
my sentiments2
grow learn share

@MissUniverse

Peace
You are my hero. I have a dwc sour crinkle that will be done very shortly (in a few days). How big do you think a CBD NL would get in dwc? I will have about 2x2x5 space to work with do you think cbd nl would be able to fit in that space with dwc or would it get too big? Because I would rather do it in dwc than soil. I've been falling in love with dwc :)
Also, I'm so glad to see you around!!!

Back