Indoor 2019 HPG Communal Test Thread

I just finished up my wwcbd and for while it seemed for a while it was looking like it was gonna be a bummer, at the end the plant frosted up in the buds. They are wispy but the cbd content is through the roof. The hubby and I smoked a joint of the wwcbd and it about knocked us out. I dont think I've experienced this much cbd packed into a plant. I'm going to get you a full report soon. But my hubby and I agree it has a choloate cake taste to it along with the white widow taste. The phenotype is unlike the other phenotypes I've seen grown. I'll be growing my last wwcbd tester seed later this fall to compare. But I am so stoked to have gotten this pheno. I am saving the rest for the hubby because I think this might be a good magic bullet for his seizures. If it is I'm hunting for this phenotype again
The buds look disappointing but dont let it fool you it is the best cbd strain my hubby and I have ever had.
Thank you guys for giving me the chance to grow this. I might throw my last seed in dwc to see what happens :)

Yes the yeti is the only one I’m out of and will run again. The best daytime strain I’ve grown it was so nice in The morning if I was a little groggy or hungover one big blast of yeti cbd would straighten me out for hrs. I am gonna run one but wait for the temps to drop. She was frosty too just found a couple nanners towards the end. And the best lemon terps I’ve found so far not being a lemon terp lover but love the affects of lemon bud lol.
Something special about lemon weed lol.

CBD NL out and about in the arctic. She has pinkish pistils developing, although this pic doesn't show. Nice open bush with topping . Been having powdery mildew attacks on about 1/2 of my plants. So far CBD NL showing good resistance!
P1010490-01.jpeg

Want to thank all of you for the compliments on HPG genetics.
You are all way to kind!
The fact that these genetics are helping you and your loved ones makes all the time and effort providing these worth it.

I am truly blown away by all of your outstanding growing skills with these strains.

Peace

Heres a fun photo for everyone. And @StickMan I think you'll appreciate this.
I just finished hashing an ounce of my white widow cbd auto as it is a high cbd low thc pheno. I got 3 grams of hash with 2 grams of it 20 microns.
Heres a pic of 0.5g of the 20 micron hash from my wwcbd
Hf6lHVf.jpg

Heres a fun photo for everyone. And @StickMan I think you'll appreciate this.
I just finished hashing an ounce of my white widow cbd auto as it is a high cbd low thc pheno. I got 3 grams of hash with 2 grams of it 20 microns.
Heres a pic of 0.5g of the 20 micron hash from my wwcbd
Hf6lHVf.jpg
WOW!
That hash looks SO outstanding!
Thank-you for sharing,as hash is my favorite by far for smoking.
I don't smoke much anymore (I eat and drink my meds), but when i do, it is typically a bit of flower with lots of mixed Indica dry sift topped of with a nice chunk of bubble.
Currently smoking off of a temple ball made from AoF x Royal Dane.

Have yet to make any Hash out of any high CBD cultivars.
How is yours?

Peace

WOW!
That hash looks SO outstanding!
Thank-you for sharing,as hash is my favorite by far for smoking.
I don't smoke much anymore (I eat and drink my meds), but when i do, it is typically a bit of flower with lots of mixed Indica dry sift topped of with a nice chunk of bubble.
Currently smoking off of a temple ball made from AoF x Royal Dane.

Have yet to make any Hash out of any high CBD cultivars.
How is yours?

Peace
Thanks!!! This is such outstanding hash. This is almost pure cbd hash. I have half a gram I mixed in with a half gram joint of mephisto toof decay and split with the hubby. It killed his seizure aura right away and he went from zombie to a regular person right away!!! This still has an amazing white widow taste with a slight milky taste. This still smoked alone has a slight chocolate taste along with the classic white widow smell. Super high cbd but it also has a buzz to it like it's the first cigarette you ever smoked but in that relaxing way like it's the best cigarette you ever smoked after being stressed all day. I want more of this. We already smoked 1.5 grams of it. Of all the microns. We both agree that the 20micron is the best of the hash for this particular high cbd strain. @StickMan thank you so much for letting us try this. I would love to get a few nl cbd auto and test those for bubble/ice hash. I dont know how to do sift hash or I would. I'm changing locations so I can do 4 to 6 dwc plants each run. I can only imagine the hash from that.

Smoking this right before bed kicks your ass when mixed with a medium thc strain to get about 15%thc 15%cbd. It's so outstanding I cant ever see myself going back to not hashing at least a bit of any cbd strain again. In fact. Heres one of my favorite things I am doing tonight.
Rolling an American spiff with tobacco weed and .2g wwcbd hash right now actually so roll em off you got em and thank you for letting me try your genetics!!!!!!!! I got another bag of seeds next :pass:

I just finished up my wwcbd and for while it seemed for a while it was looking like it was gonna be a bummer, at the end the plant frosted up in the buds. They are wispy but the cbd content is through the roof. The hubby and I smoked a joint of the wwcbd and it about knocked us out. I dont think I've experienced this much cbd packed into a plant. I'm going to get you a full report soon. But my hubby and I agree it has a choloate cake taste to it along with the white widow taste. The phenotype is unlike the other phenotypes I've seen grown. I'll be growing my last wwcbd tester seed later this fall to compare. But I am so stoked to have gotten this pheno. I am saving the rest for the hubby because I think this might be a good magic bullet for his seizures. If it is I'm hunting for this phenotype again
The buds look disappointing but dont let it fool you it is the best cbd strain my hubby and I have ever had.
Thank you guys for giving me the chance to grow this. I might throw my last seed in dwc to see what happens :)
sounds great! gratifying to get what you grew for:d5:

CBD Northern Lights.............................................................................................View attachment 1084229 Easy grower loading up, wonderfully aromatic in her stickiness:bow:
Beautiful NL CBD . Some kinda season for you @trailanimal . Looks to be no shortage of sunny days. This smoke is excellent... going to take you back.

Back