Indoor 2019 HPG Communal Test Thread

Day 80

20190731_104001.jpg
20190731_104039.jpg
20190731_103948.jpg
20190731_104045.jpg
20190731_104106.jpg

I'm so glad I didnt pop another seed!!! She is mangled by my lack of photography skills lol, but she is a looker nonetheless. Best looking in the tent for sure. Cant wait to see what effect she gives, I would love a 1:1 best of both worlds. She will be coming down next week like Tuesday/Wednesday.

Attachments

• 20190731_104051.jpg
    20190731_104051.jpg
    92.2 KB · Views: 32
You are my hero. I have a dwc sour crinkle that will be done very shortly (in a few days). How big do you think a CBD NL would get in dwc? I will have about 2x2x5 space to work with do you think cbd nl would be able to fit in that space with dwc or would it get too big? Because I would rather do it in dwc than soil. I've been falling in love with dwc :)
Also, I'm so glad to see you around!!!
I think you would be fine as far as not getting too large in your grow space, but no guarantees with your growing skills.

Peace

Day 80

View attachment 1084884 View attachment 1084889 View attachment 1084885 View attachment 1084887 View attachment 1084886

I'm so glad I didnt pop another seed!!! She is mangled by my lack of photography skills lol, but she is a looker nonetheless. Best looking in the tent for sure. Cant wait to see what effect she gives, I would love a 1:1 best of both worlds. She will be coming down next week like Tuesday/Wednesday.
Most outstanding growing my friend!
Hope you enjoy.

Peace

Most outstanding growing my friend!
Hope you enjoy.

Peace
My job was easy, I give credit to your wonderful genetics bud. I will be proud to place any of your art in my garden again! I will enjoy for sure, I hope I will help my wife with her restless leg. I have a 21:1 cbd/thc growing with the WWCBD do you have anything around that ratio? She cant handle the high of the weed I grow, used to smoke when I bought low grade stuff sometimes. So trying to give her meds with no high, would love to get your gear if possible. Thanks again for this beautiful plant.

Last edited:
I think you would be fine as far as not getting too large in your grow space, but no guarantees with your growing skills.

Peace
That's great news! I got half my tent free right now for it (yes 2x2x5 is half my tent :p) PM me if you need my info, I'll be all set to go with dwx again by next week. Just gotta wait for more rapid rooters to come Monday. I just pulled 465g wet off a dwc plany in 56 days so I can only imagine how much better of a yield I'll get from your cbd nl :) thank you as always!

I just finished up my wwcbd and for while it seemed for a while it was looking like it was gonna be a bummer, at the end the plant frosted up in the buds. They are wispy but the cbd content is through the roof. The hubby and I smoked a joint of the wwcbd and it about knocked us out. I dont think I've experienced this much cbd packed into a plant. I'm going to get you a full report soon. But my hubby and I agree it has a choloate cake taste to it along with the white widow taste. The phenotype is unlike the other phenotypes I've seen grown. I'll be growing my last wwcbd tester seed later this fall to compare. But I am so stoked to have gotten this pheno. I am saving the rest for the hubby because I think this might be a good magic bullet for his seizures. If it is I'm hunting for this phenotype again
The buds look disappointing but dont let it fool you it is the best cbd strain my hubby and I have ever had.
Thank you guys for giving me the chance to grow this. I might throw my last seed in dwc to see what happens :)
I trimmed mine yesterday and was getting waves of chocolate. I'm assuming we go the same phenom, is yours have some purple in it? You said it knocked you out, is there thc or just cbd? I like 1:1, but my wife would like low thc. Trying to see if I will use or save for her, i have a 23:1 for her half chopped too so either way. I need something for her restless leg and help sleep, but not high. She could do a little high i think tho. She used to smoke sometimes when I used to buy low grade bud and was ok. The stuff I grow is way better than that stuff and she is to high, doesn't like it. I have some that 2:1 I haven't grown yet so can still try that next.
20190805_165432.jpg

After I finish harvest I will post some more pics. Could have some by the weekend. Going to press some in a few days and get some rosin, after some moisture is gone.

I trimmed mine yesterday and was getting waves of chocolate. I'm assuming we go the same phenom, is yours have some purple in it? You said it knocked you out, is there thc or just cbd? I like 1:1, but my wife would like low thc. Trying to see if I will use or save for her, i have a 23:1 for her half chopped too so either way. I need something for her restless leg and help sleep, but not high. She could do a little high i think tho. She used to smoke sometimes when I used to buy low grade bud and was ok. The stuff I grow is way better than that stuff and she is to high, doesn't like it. I have some that 2:1 I haven't grown yet so can still try that next.
View attachment 1087209

After I finish harvest I will post some more pics. Could have some by the weekend. Going to press some in a few days and get some rosin, after some moisture is gone.
That one looks a lot like mine, same notes of chocolate I smelled. If it's the high cbd chocolate pheno it gives you a slight buzz but dosent get you smashed or anything just the ever slight buzz. I'd say try a small amount first because both the hubby and I still have a high tolerance and could be missing some of the effects because we are used to the thc. But everything about what you're saying screams the chocolate cbd pheno. I didnt get much purple but I could see slight bit of coloration starting to come through in hints but my environment is always in the mid 80's so its warmer than most people's grow environments FWIW. The cbd knocked me out in that dreamy I can keep it together but I was able to sleep without the worries and it kept me asleep. It was like what you expect ambien should do if that makes sense? Like make you tired and sleepy and make you want to go to bed in a high dose. But in lower doses its relaxing like other cbd strains.
As far as too much thc. My hubby, and sometimes me, find that problem too. It can be too strong. That's why I grow ones in the mid to high teens so much. I've mixed the choloate cbd pheno with some toof decay and had a good soft "just enough" for both the hubby and I. I did let one person who smokes once or twice a month try a 50:50 of toof decay and cbdww and they really liked how mellow and just relaxing it was. Functional but there and not over the foo. I wanted to give them a 100% cbdww joint but they wanted thc.
Hope that helps you a bit. Let me know what else I can explain

That one looks a lot like mine, same notes of chocolate I smelled. If it's the high cbd chocolate pheno it gives you a slight buzz but dosent get you smashed or anything just the ever slight buzz. I'd say try a small amount first because both the hubby and I still have a high tolerance and could be missing some of the effects because we are used to the thc. But everything about what you're saying screams the chocolate cbd pheno. I didnt get much purple but I could see slight bit of coloration starting to come through in hints but my environment is always in the mid 80's so its warmer than most people's grow environments FWIW. The cbd knocked me out in that dreamy I can keep it together but I was able to sleep without the worries and it kept me asleep. It was like what you expect ambien should do if that makes sense? Like make you tired and sleepy and make you want to go to bed in a high dose. But in lower doses its relaxing like other cbd strains.
As far as too much thc. My hubby, and sometimes me, find that problem too. It can be too strong. That's why I grow ones in the mid to high teens so much. I've mixed the choloate cbd pheno with some toof decay and had a good soft "just enough" for both the hubby and I. I did let one person who smokes once or twice a month try a 50:50 of toof decay and cbdww and they really liked how mellow and just relaxing it was. Functional but there and not over the foo. I wanted to give them a 100% cbdww joint but they wanted thc.
Hope that helps you a bit. Let me know what else I can explain
Ok, cool sounds like more for her than me but that is ok. I'm mostly about flavor in the end so I'll dab anything lol.

View attachment 1087209

2:1 CBD:THC might be good. I get a very pleasurable, deeply relaxing buzz from 2:1. For sleep look for an Indica /CBD pairing.

Back