Indoor 2019 HPG Communal Test Thread

Thank you!
So glad you liked the WW CBD.
You did an outstanding job!

Peace
They were to easy. Never gave them anything other than my left over body armor sports drink every now and then. Out of 20 something plants your 2 and @tobe Erbeer made it through with no issues at all. Best grow yet and best smoke for my dads Parkinson's.

I only kept a little to try but my dad and his buddies want more. So after I get some more lights situated I'm going after some more of your strains.

She is sure looking frosty my friend!
Great growing job!

I sure hope you enjoy her.

Peace
A couple weeks and I will. Thanks for the opportunity bud! This is by far 1 of the nicest looking plant I've done. I credit you bud and your genetics. Cant wait to have more room for your gear. Glad to see you back on AFN we have missed you.

A couple weeks and I will. Thanks for the opportunity bud! This is by far 1 of the nicest looking plant I've done. I credit you bud and your genetics. Cant wait to have more room for your gear. Glad to see you back on AFN we have missed you.
She’s a nice fruity gal and the trics were not shy with this one or any cross I’ve done from @StickMan. That NL cbd is so classic NL I’m down to my last jar and probably gonna drop another. Bud density was unreal and the subtl sweet and boldly spicy classic NL smell and the taste is the same. Everyone I share with loves it and says how rare it is to find such a classic strain. For those who don’t have any gear if it’s still on sale at OES go get some. 100% of the beans I’ve dropped have produced beautiful specimens that have been great for my ailments. Some good for morning some afternoon and NL good night strain before bed. And yes very good to see @StickMan around I hope everyone is feeling as well as can be.

She’s a nice fruity gal and the trics were not shy with this one or any cross I’ve done from @StickMan. That NL cbd is so classic NL I’m down to my last jar and probably gonna drop another. Bud density was unreal and the subtl sweet and boldly spicy classic NL smell and the taste is the same. Everyone I share with loves it and says how rare it is to find such a classic strain. For those who don’t have any gear if it’s still on sale at OES go get some. 100% of the beans I’ve dropped have produced beautiful specimens that have been great for my ailments. Some good for morning some afternoon and NL good night strain before bed. And yes very good to see @StickMan around I hope everyone is feeling as well as can be.
I concur on all points @Mizzo81 . Excellent strains all around but the CBD rich ones are exceptional. I have grown out 4 HPG strains with
CBD Haze in the mix. Loved them all for different occasions.
So great to have @StickMan dropping in and offering expertise on individual strains.
Sounds like WWCBD is every bit as special.

Yeah I like the wwcbd just as much as the others. I still have some Black Stone haze cbd too. I have some others I need to run also.
@Mizzo81 , The IPCBD x CBD Haze is awesome, if StickMan makes those available . I just finished a portal Goldwidow CBD too. Pretty well stocked in that regard but I keep going back to Yeti! I love the light daytime feel of it . I couldn’t be happier with HPG. So excited to see what tobe does with his berry projects too,

@Mizzo81 , The IPCBD x CBD Haze is awesome, if StickMan makes those available . I just finished a portal Goldwidow CBD too. Pretty well stocked in that regard but I keep going back to Yeti! I love the light daytime feel of it . I couldn’t be happier with HPG. So excited to see what tobe does with his berry projects too,
Yes the yeti is the only one I’m out of and will run again. The best daytime strain I’ve grown it was so nice in The morning if I was a little groggy or hungover one big blast of yeti cbd would straighten me out for hrs. I am gonna run one but wait for the temps to drop. She was frosty too just found a couple nanners towards the end. And the best lemon terps I’ve found so far not being a lemon terp lover but love the affects of lemon bud lol.

Back