Indoor 2019 HPG Communal Test Thread

I've grown photos on and off for a long time, new to autos. Trail is right many strains are just fluffy. But most of my stuff is very dense, and it seems a mix of decent lights and adding a good bloom booster has helped. Higher P&K has seemed to make a decent difference. Autos and photos no difference, but my landrace kush has had the densest buds while the sativas have been looser.

Note on the lights, my LED's/cobs/QB have produced denser buds than the 400/600 HPS I was using. I have a mix of 3000 & 3700 in one tent, all 3000 LED & 3500K Cobs in another and 3000 LED & 3500K + 660 QB in the last (brand new, yet to harvest). I would have to grow all of the same strain in all the tents and not move the lights to really know, too many factors. Just listing as a heads up.

Note on the neighbors stuff, more than likely if it is either from a LP or black market CO2 was used and that will help.

Honestly, it's too bad so many people equate rock hard buds with quality. I have gotten so much shite from dispensaries that was rock hard and utter crap. Also it can be a mold magnet. But most people who have bought seem to be sold on the "hard nugzzz = top shelf" it's hard to convince otherwise.
I hear you on dense dont equal quality, I have had some shit that was stupid frosty but was fluffier. Got you high as a giraffe's ass just not dense. Happy with quality just wondered why mine are not dense. Great info I got here today thanks all.

I've grown photos on and off for a long time, new to autos. Trail is right many strains are just fluffy. But most of my stuff is very dense, and it seems a mix of decent lights and adding a good bloom booster has helped. Higher P&K has seemed to make a decent difference. Autos and photos no difference, but my landrace kush has had the densest buds while the sativas have been looser.

Note on the lights, my LED's/cobs/QB have produced denser buds than the 400/600 HPS I was using. I have a mix of 3000 & 3700 in one tent, all 3000 LED & 3500K Cobs in another and 3000 LED & 3500K + 660 QB in the last (brand new, yet to harvest). I would have to grow all of the same strain in all the tents and not move the lights to really know, too many factors. Just listing as a heads up.

Note on the neighbors stuff, more than likely if it is either from a LP or black market CO2 was used and that will help.

Honestly, it's too bad so many people equate rock hard buds with quality. I have gotten so much shite from dispensaries that was rock hard and utter crap. Also it can be a mold magnet. But most people who have bought seem to be sold on the "hard nugzzz = top shelf" it's hard to convince otherwise.
For me, there is no downside to loose buds. Yesterday in the greenhouse it was 104F on the floor in the shade of a 10 gallon pot. BLKMRRR very close to harvest is foxtailing in response. All I see is more surface area for resin to grow on! One of the the most resinous I've grown! Sour Mango is almost as mature and is showing no stress "symptoms". The outback plants are styling, no stresses, loving the their sunny hot&dry. The air temp yesterday was 90F!, hottest I've experienced in 25 years up here. Been busy watering.
no worries about overwater:crying:

Day 63 and she is filling out. She isnt the biggest, but she will be thick. This plant is packed head to toe with buds.
20190713_233844.jpg
20190713_233912.jpg
20190713_233858.jpg
20190713_233851.jpg

Very excited to see what I got. A 1:1 cbd/thc would be nice, but I wouldnt mind some killer thc WW either lol. Something strong that would put me to sleep I hope. She is a nice plant wont have a lot of leaves to trim, mostly bud on her.

20190716_124930.jpg
20190716_124939.jpg
20190716_124440.jpg
20190716_124436.jpg

She is going to be frosty!! Pictures dont show how much frost she has, it catches your eye when you look in. I'm glad she made it definitely quality here. She has been very simple and exploded into flower. Not sure why she was so slow to start and why she grew sideways, but I'm sure those 2 are linked. When I look at it, it just looks different. I think this will be placed in my private reserve, for my lips only on special occasions lol.

Back