Indoor 2019 HPG Communal Test Thread

Yeah shes starting to. Look at my thread for some more pics and video, i might consider going guerilla with her because she would get huge under the sun... that's if it wasn't still so rainy I'd have done it. This grow around, everything is going crazy in a weird way. I had a mephisto grape Walker kush illuminauto get done in 60 days that was so frosty It was the first time in my life I barely trimmed. I'm usually so anal about trimming my sugar trim pile weighs about an ounce dry. This gwk is gonna get me an ounce dry and she was stunted from literally being planted mixed half and half ffof with miracle gro soil and I harassed it let it get n toxic, mag deficiency and the whole deli.

So I am thinking of experimenting with getting a few more wwcbd and getting a good high cbd low thc wwcbd and getting pollen for crossing to get a high cbd wwcbd and with the extra wwcbd cross sweet n sour and a few others. I think theres some gold in there for seizures when you mix this wwcbd. I dont wanna step on toes but I know what works for the hubby and if I can help out my hubby and do some crosses since @StickMan is sick and see if it's worth the time to investigate further, then why not? What better than my hubby with epilepsy and me with chronic pain and migraines working through it.

But for now I have more wwcbd and the others inwas given to test out yet too when I get moved in (I have to look in the seed chest, think its Blackstone haze or w.r. it's called and one other) just didnt get them up yet because of the wwcbd
I'm really impressed with @StickMan and his work with the CBD this far. Both mine were super quick, super frosty, and I'm betting super strong. The topped one I'm about to be chopping next, took on a very sativa dominant buds. But all the colas are still fat and dense. I would love to see this strain bred and kept alive. Maybe @tobe will continue working it?

Also I put some of the male in my dry herb vape, wow it's was like the strongest skunk flavor I've ever had the pleasure of tasting, with a sweet after taste. Bit of a head change, but I didn't want to smoke to much. It's going to be awesome for breeding. I'll post more pics soon.

I'm really impressed with @StickMan and his work with the CBD this far. Both mine were super quick, super frosty, and I'm betting super strong. The topped one I'm about to be chopping next, took on a very sativa dominant buds. But all the colas are still fat and dense. I would love to see this strain bred and kept alive. Maybe @tobe will continue working it?

Also I put some of the male in my dry herb vape, wow it's was like the strongest skunk flavor I've ever had the pleasure of tasting, with a sweet after taste. Bit of a head change, but I didn't want to smoke to much. It's going to be awesome for breeding. I'll post more pics soon.
Hi my friend
Great you test the male, now you know you got a good male for taste and high.
Next step is take a look at the structure of the male flowers. If they are close to each other and how much they are. Much male flowers close to each other tell you that you will have hard buds and high yield from the male side of your cross.

The other thing is the structure I am looking for, for my strains.

I hope it helps you to learn more about selection and breeding. If you got more questions feel free to ask my friend

Have a nice day
cu tobe

Hi my friend
Great you test the male, now you know you got a good male for taste and high.
Next step is take a look at the structure of the male flowers. If they are close to each other and how much they are. Much male flowers close to each other tell you that you will have hard buds and high yield from the male side of your cross.

The other thing is the structure I am looking for, for my strains.

I hope it helps you to learn more about selection and breeding. If you got more questions feel free to ask my friend

Have a nice day
cu tobe
Hes tied over right now but I'll get pics before I chop. He is very full looking to me. I thought it was fem all through veg.

Hey everyone, glad to be back on AFN! Today is day 55 and she is doing well. Nice big cotton ball bud sites on her.

20190706_092550.jpg
20190706_092554.jpg

20190706_204325.jpg

20190706_092625.jpg

She is kinda flat on one side from growing against the tent, but she is strong. Very interested in seeing how dense the buds are, pics dont do justice to how big the bud sites are. I could see her getting quite thick in time. I wish I would had more room tho, I would have like to have topped her and see what she could do.

Attachments

• 20190706_092638.jpg
    20190706_092638.jpg
    113.2 KB · Views: 35
Hey everyone, glad to be back on AFN! Today is day 55 and she is doing well. Nice big cotton ball bud sites on her.

View attachment 1075059 View attachment 1075060
View attachment 1075062
View attachment 1075063
She is kinda flat on one side from growing against the tent, but she is strong. Very interested in seeing how dense the buds are, pics dont do justice to how big the bud sites are. I could see her getting quite thick in time. I wish I would had more room tho, I would have like to have topped her and see what she could do.
Looking good Mcdee , thanks for sharing this nice pictures

Have a great day
cu tobe

Noticed everyone kept talking about the main so I took the time to get a lower shot. This girl is amazing all the way around. @tobe really has a nice strain to work with.

Still awaiting cola to cure on first. But I have just about finished off other smaller colas and what an amazing sleep I have been having. You can burn a 1/4 joint and drift right to sleep or stay up and play cod all night. It's all in what you do, just keep upright and you should be okay.

Still very citrus smelling but starting to change to a sweeter tone with time. View attachment 1070716 View attachment 1070717
wowzer!
One untrained ww cbd coming down I'll look up days and edit here soon.
Day 76
View attachment 1071167 View attachment 1071168 View attachment 1071169 View attachment 1071170
dude!, you're killing these grows!
Heres day 43 for my wwcbd

zbIkU4y.jpg

zbIkU4y.jpg
fast!
Nice trail, can't wait to see that thing about 10ft tall!
:pass:

View attachment 1075059 View attachment 1075060
View attachment 1075062
View attachment 1075063
when I see so many pistils jam n out the tops I'm thinking dense

Back