Indoor 2019 HPG Communal Test Thread

@tobe my male is turning purple? Is that good and does Erbeer or the LR2 have a purple pheno?
Hi my friend
The early Erbeer could have purple phenos I think but they are rare. I haven't seen one but hear about that pheno. Can you post close pictures from the male flowers?

Hi my friend
The early Erbeer could have purple phenos I think but they are rare. I haven't seen one but hear about that pheno. Can you post close pictures from the male flowers?
0616191143~2.jpg
0616191144a~2.jpg

Nice male my friend looks like a light purple male , did I see it right the male flowers are covered e thrichomes.
I can highly recommend to safe some pollen this could be a special male. For a good old skool test dry some of the male flowers and smoke some as a first smoke of the day if you got a good feeling for your body and mind you will know if it's the right keeper but don't smoke to much you will end with a head ache my friend.

Have a nice day
cu tobe

Nice male my friend looks like a light purple male , did I see it right the male flowers are covered e thrichomes.
I can highly recommend to safe some pollen this could be a special male. For a good old skool test dry some of the male flowers and smoke some as a first smoke of the day if you got a good feeling for your body and mind you will know if it's the right keeper but don't smoke to much you will end with a head ache my friend.

Have a nice day
cu tobe
Will do and yes I believe you are right, may I ask what would be the best way to collect and store the pollen? Also you are more than welcome to some yourself if theres a way to do that...

Will do and yes I believe you are right, may I ask what would be the best way to collect and store the pollen? Also you are more than welcome to some yourself if theres a way to do that...
Hi my friend
I put the full plant on a newspaper bend them down over the newspaper a let the pollen fall down a few days. Than I dry the pollen for around 7 days put them in sealed bag with rice and store them in the freezer. I make around 10 packs of every male so I can use pollen I need and safe more for later use. Don't put all pollen in one bag you will kill them after the first use and refreeze

Have a nice day my friend
cu tobe

Hi my friend
I put the full plant on a newspaper bend them down over the newspaper a let the pollen fall down a few days. Than I dry the pollen for around 7 days put them in sealed bag with rice and store them in the freezer. I make around 10 packs of every male so I can use pollen I need and safe more for later use. Don't put all pollen in one bag you will kill them after the first use and refreeze

Have a nice day my friend
cu tobe
Went back outside to give him a good look and a couple had opened and one about to.

So I just dusted a ghost toof and a port n stilton. I will be getting some small ziplocs to keep and store for future use. Thanks for the help.

Wow she is going crazy.
Yeah shes starting to. Look at my thread for some more pics and video, i might consider going guerilla with her because she would get huge under the sun... that's if it wasn't still so rainy I'd have done it. This grow around, everything is going crazy in a weird way. I had a mephisto grape Walker kush illuminauto get done in 60 days that was so frosty It was the first time in my life I barely trimmed. I'm usually so anal about trimming my sugar trim pile weighs about an ounce dry. This gwk is gonna get me an ounce dry and she was stunted from literally being planted mixed half and half ffof with miracle gro soil and I harassed it let it get n toxic, mag deficiency and the whole deli.

So I am thinking of experimenting with getting a few more wwcbd and getting a good high cbd low thc wwcbd and getting pollen for crossing to get a high cbd wwcbd and with the extra wwcbd cross sweet n sour and a few others. I think theres some gold in there for seizures when you mix this wwcbd. I dont wanna step on toes but I know what works for the hubby and if I can help out my hubby and do some crosses since @StickMan is sick and see if it's worth the time to investigate further, then why not? What better than my hubby with epilepsy and me with chronic pain and migraines working through it.

But for now I have more wwcbd and the others inwas given to test out yet too when I get moved in (I have to look in the seed chest, think its Blackstone haze or w.r. it's called and one other) just didnt get them up yet because of the wwcbd

Back