Indoor 2019 HPG Communal Test Thread

Hi my friend
Cool a male , I hope you find a good girl to dust her. I can recommend to safe some pollen in the freezer for some future crosses. What is the smell of you rub your fingers at the steam compared to the tall girl.Hi my friend
The early Erbeer was a real monster , the Lowryder2 was also a bit taller, I used some f3 Lowryder2 from my own repro for this cross.
Never thought to rub stalks but he is pure skunk! At night when Sun goes down you can smell it all through the house. I thought there was an actual skunk until I just went by where I have him and it was so strong! I cant wait to dust something. I will for sure save pollen and if you want I'll send some back. Thanks again for gifting me with a monster and some pollen! Made my month lol

Noticed everyone kept talking about the main so I took the time to get a lower shot. This girl is amazing all the way around. @tobe really has a nice strain to work with.

Still awaiting cola to cure on first. But I have just about finished off other smaller colas and what an amazing sleep I have been having. You can burn a 1/4 joint and drift right to sleep or stay up and play cod all night. It's all in what you do, just keep upright and you should be okay.

Still very citrus smelling but starting to change to a sweeter tone with time.
0612191534_HDR~2_Signature.jpg
0612191534~3_Signature.jpg

You're what I would call a professional! The plants I see are top notch bud. I hope to grow 1s like that someday, I love the x that's my favorite lol.
Thanks for the kind words, but I'm just a hobbyist, got to hand it to the breeder on these. Super easy to grow. I ran almost whole time on happyfrog and water, didnt see any deficiency until near 50d mark. But topped lady is still stacking she will be a sight when finished. So stayed tuned.

I notice with just the ph'd water how they popped. I have a blend of HF, OF, and coco loco. Was adding calmag and sweet candy I use r/o water, but with just water they jumped. I may not need to add megacrop, figure in flower I would at some point but let's see. I gotta put some pics from earlier up.

Here she is on day 33, I dont think she is gonna get very tall and she want to go wide so I will let her. Spread her a little more today but only so much room to do so.

20190614_110731.jpg

She is in the upper left so I will try to use all of her spot.

20190614_110531.jpg
20190614_110607.jpg
20190614_110231.jpg
20190614_110244.jpg
20190614_110304.jpg

Done a little supercropping but not to much because she is behind. This should heal nice not as much to repair so she can still get a little bit bigger. I will let her go as long as I can but will need to start her bloom nutrients soon.

Attachments

• 20190614_110613.jpg
    20190614_110613.jpg
    132.6 KB · Views: 32
Back