Indoor 2019 HPG Communal Test Thread

Looking great @STILLSMOKIN . Looks like great yields coming your way. The WWCBD will earn a spot this Fall in the tent. Anxious to hear about effects.
I suggest topping and training to maximize yield. You can see a clear difference in second pic as to why.

Heres the male I got from Erbeer bunch, don't believe there is a herm trait in the bunch. I've topped one almost 20 times now, smaller Erbeer has been chopped on twice now. Still growing strong.
0607190816.jpg

Looks great and I’ll def top the indoor Erdbeer. I have a Z6xErdbeer x CBD Haze gifted from StickMan in soil now to head outside July 1st. They are fems both photo and auto. I have 3 seedling in a pot. I may wait to see if one Autos and cull the rest.
But the WWCBD will def get trained and topped!

Heres the male I got from Erbeer bunch, don't believe there is a herm trait in the bunch. I've topped one almost 20 times now, smaller Erbeer has been chopped on twice now. Still growing strong.View attachment 1068578
Hi my friend
Cool a male , I hope you find a good girl to dust her. I can recommend to safe some pollen in the freezer for some future crosses. What is the smell of you rub your fingers at the steam compared to the tall girl.
So much for small plants with the Lowryder gene..lol. She’s gargantuan. Her main is amazing!
Hi my friend
The early Erbeer was a real monster , the Lowryder2 was also a bit taller, I used some f3 Lowryder2 from my own repro for this cross.

Back