Indoor 2019 HPG Communal Test Thread

wonderful plants! Current pic?
Yup, @trailanimal , put them outside a few days ago. They had a bit of transplant shock but I think they will love a shot o real sunlight. StickMan said that if he could grow just one Indica, it would be MoB, so that settled it. I hope they continue to do well in my water only set up. They may run out of gas before flower as the days don’t get shorter until Julyvand by then , they should be pretty big.

Yup, @trailanimal , put them outside a few days ago. They had a bit of transplant shock but I think they will love a shot o real sunlight. StickMan said that if he could grow just one Indica, it would be MoB, so that settled it. I hope they continue to do well in my water only set up. They may run out of gas before flower as the days don’t get shorter until Julyvand by then , they should be pretty big.
cool. and you will keep us updated here?:pass:
Stick will still be here in our grows!

I hope I can rock my StickMan gifted gear even half as well as you @BCBudlady they are looking gorgeous!
Such a compliment @Jraven , thank you ! They are not perfect, but I’m hoping to get them shored up in the coming weeks to prepare for flower. Temps will be in the low 50’s this week with mostly rain and cloudy days. I’m tempted to get an early Erdbeer going too, but not sure about the timing.
Tent closes July 1, so everything will be outside.
StickMan has produced some awesome gear and I’m sure you will find success with whatever you plant.

White widow cbd haze. Very happy with her great bud development frost too much in the tent to pick up smells till they’re in jars. Sorry for no pics lately tent was so packed u couldn’t tell what was what. Couple weeks left buds should get pretty big as they’re not small now. View attachment 1059885

She pretty,,, :toke:

I would like to thank @StickMan for the opportunity to grow some of his gear! Im sad to hear he is leaving, but life comes 1st. I will try to grow this strain properly for him as I have seen some BEAUTIFUL plants in here! With that said I didnt think I would be here. I was worried she didnt make it, and she was the 2nd bean popped and to late to start another 1. I have not posted due to the fact I wasnt sure if she was alive. A couple days ago I saw some new growth!

20190524_114021.jpg

Now, she dont look right. Looks like she is a mutant lol, but I didnt give up on her because no time to pop another 1 this grow. I thought if she lives may be a mutant and that ok with me. 1 of nicest plants I've done was a mutant. Here she is from today starting to get it going. She is on day 15.

20190527_215003.jpg

20190527_214949.jpg

Last edited:
Back