0523191535a~2_Signature.jpg
0523191535b~2_Signature.jpg

Attachments

• 0523191535_Signature.jpg
    0523191535_Signature.jpg
    101.1 KB · Views: 45
Last edited:
finally I get some "skin" in this game!
CBD Northern Lights..................View attachment 1063231 Bound for Glory in the great outdoors.
I.am.jealous!!! I am too nervous I'll screw up the grow to do my only hpg nl cbd auto I'm saving it for a bit. Good luck!!! Im watching!
P.s. in trying this whole emoji thing out on my phone. I suck at it

I.am.jealous!!! I am too nervous I'll screw up the grow to do my only hpg nl cbd auto I'm saving it for a bit. Good luck!!! Im watching!
P.s. in trying this whole emoji thing out on my phone. I suck at it
I'm lucky, no phone, nearest cell tower in the village 20 raven miles away. Emojis easy on the pc

77E7934B-22A0-4033-93E2-8748DCFB1BFD.jpeg
Just received the news of @StickMan ’s decision to step away from HPG due to illness. I can’t say enough about the heart and generosity of this guy and the genetics he has committed to work for our benefit.
These beauties are photoperiods gifted to me from StickMan. He knew that I’ve never grown anything besides Autos, yet he had the confidence I could run these girls . These are technically not “tester” beans, but his work not previously journaled or shown here.
First plant is MoB... Maine’s own Blueberry , a legendary, previously clone-only Indica.
Second is Karmatonic Z... Z6 and Harle-Tsu..a 25:1 CBD:THC .

View attachment 1064406 Just received the news of @StickMan ’s decision to step away from HPG due to illness. I can’t say enough about the heart and generosity of this guy and the genetics he has committed to work for our benefit.
These beauties are photoperiods gifted to me from StickMan. He knew that I’ve never grown anything besides Autos, yet he had the confidence I could run these girls . These are technically not “tester” beans, but his work not previously journaled or shown here.
First plant is MoB... Maine’s own Blueberry , a legendary, previously clone-only Indica.
Hi my friend
Great strains you are growing there, I grow MoB several times great strain and good high, I will use them for my ultimate berry project. The Harle tsu z6 is also nice, I have grown the Harle tsu z6 x autoCBD haze a few time the taste is amazing I used them last year as a daytime smoke to relax the day. Both are high yield strains and good for Northern growers like me.
At the moment I got two little seedlings of MoB in the greenhouse waiting to go in the wild.

My heart is with my good friend StickMan every time I watching the plants.

Thanks for sharing the pictures

I wish you a nice day
cu tobe

View attachment 1064406 Just received the news of @StickMan ’s decision to step away from HPG due to illness. I can’t say enough about the heart and generosity of this guy and the genetics he has committed to work for our benefit.
wonderful plants! Current pic?

Back