Indoor 2019 HPG Communal Test Thread

Gorgeous, stacked WWCBD, yeesh! Making me want to run right home and germ one! :clapper:
Nothing in my room is getting nutes either, I started them all in happyfrog from fox farms. Watering with 1ml ph down and 2ml hydroguard.

Nothing in my room is getting nutes either, I started them all in happyfrog from fox farms. Watering with 1ml ph down and 2ml hydroguard.
Good to know @STILLSMOKIN . When I start mine, I’ll dial down the supersoil. Sound like they don’t require much! Looking perfect, but not surprising, as everything @StickMan breeds is excellent.

I am with you on this grow. Got mine in a mix 40-30-30 HF, FFOF, Coco loco. I see a lot of people using FF soil and feeding too. Then they end up in the infirmary, there is enough nutrients in it already dont feed in beginning lol. Yours may need little faster she's a big lady. FF is good if you use it correctly, had a bunch sitting around so I'm using it. Been nice only put in calmag for r/o water. Will be adding megacrop slowly as she get of age. How old is she? She will produce what size is her container?

I am with you on this grow. Got mine in a mix 40-30-30 HF, FFOF, Coco loco. I see a lot of people using FF soil and feeding too. Then they end up in the infirmary, there is enough nutrients in it already dont feed in beginning lol. Yours may need little faster she's a big lady. FF is good if you use it correctly, had a bunch sitting around so I'm using it. Been nice only put in calmag for r/o water. Will be adding megacrop slowly as she get of age. How old is she? She will produce what size is her container?
Erbeer is in a full organic compost bought from lowes made in California, pot size is a 3 gal plastic planter. Going 99 days! Didnt even know it had been that long. But Will be rewarded nicely.

One cbd gal is in a 5 gal and another in a 3 gal. Both are at 45 days.

Heres my wwcbd at Day 11. My thread has the info ( https://autoflower.net/forums/threads/white-widow-cbd.70739/page-3#post-2095956) The first seed died from ffof soil... but only after the plant held on for a LONG time... that being said, I gave it a shot (literal 44ml) of feed including xtreme gardening mykos wp and azos as well as general hydroponics maxiseries nutrient line and that made it just pop. Wwcbd grows like a beast.
OEj11SE.jpg

Look at the nodes and the beginnings of the branches. Nice and early, she growing fast
UKdVsDT.jpg

Now, in a few months when I have the space I plan to run one in dwc and run a monster since I'll have a good 7 to 8 feet to work with :)

Heres my wwcbd at Day 11. My thread has the info ( https://autoflower.net/forums/threads/white-widow-cbd.70739/page-3#post-2095956) The first seed died from ffof soil... but only after the plant held on for a LONG time... that being said, I gave it a shot (literal 44ml) of feed including xtreme gardening mykos wp and azos as well as general hydroponics maxiseries nutrient line and that made it just pop. Wwcbd grows like a beast.
OEj11SE.jpg

Look at the nodes and the beginnings of the branches. Nice and early, she growing fast
UKdVsDT.jpg

Now, in a few months when I have the space I plan to run one in dwc and run a monster since I'll have a good 7 to 8 feet to work with :)
Looking good! They for sure have a stout structure to them. The trained one broke one of her main tops trying to lift back up

White widow cbd haze. Very happy with her great bud development frost too much in the tent to pick up smells till they’re in jars. Sorry for no pics lately tent was so packed u couldn’t tell what was what. Couple weeks left buds should get pretty big as they’re not small now.
CDCF8079-C9F7-465E-9BF5-7A0656956F0F.jpeg

White widow cbd haze. Very happy with her great bud development frost too much in the tent to pick up smells till they’re in jars. Sorry for no pics lately tent was so packed u couldn’t tell what was what. Couple weeks left buds should get pretty big as they’re not small now. View attachment 1059885
Would you mind posting a few up close shots?
She is looking gorgeous, nicely done!

Back