Indoor 2019 HPG Communal Test Thread

White widow cbd haze. Very happy with her great bud development frost too much in the tent to pick up smells till they’re in jars. Sorry for no pics lately tent was so packed u couldn’t tell what was what. Couple weeks left buds should get pretty big as they’re not small now. View attachment 1059885
Nice buddy, how tall is she? I'm getting a little nervous seeing all these big girls lol. I hope my 2 gallon can keep short enough... I would top but that may make it worse lol.

Nice buddy, how tall is she? I'm getting a little nervous seeing all these big girls lol. I hope my 2 gallon can keep short enough... I would top but that may make it worse lol.
No bigger then 3’. The other big lady I think is a different strain. So far most the white widows r pretty young the one just hitting flower looks to have been trained nicely so she’s not too tall.

Would you mind posting a few up close shots?
She is looking gorgeous, nicely done!
I hope this will do lol.
20E99240-4AF2-453C-AEC4-D82A3F480C20.jpeg

Verrrryyy nice mate . :clapper::clapper::clapper::thumbsup:
Thanks hecno, they are all organic also! So really excited to try my first non nute bud! Here's her sister. I have started to place her in the dark because of stretch. Nearing the 120 day mark so hopefully it kicks her in gear.
0521191902b~2_Signature.jpg

The size just doesn't do justice in picture, she is in a 3 gal pot and over 4ft tall now.

Should also mention the smaller girl put started packing frost only about 2 weeks ago. So a bit of a late bloomer. But more than makes up for it later on.

Also, I'm looking at getting an alphacat thc and cbd testing kit but they are expensive (109 euro for a 2 test kit) plus shipping to the states, but you can get a huge mobile lab for about 7k euro and too bad I cant find someone to donate it, could do a lot of testing of cannabinoid levels :)
Just food for thought...

Back