Indoor 2019 HPG Communal Test Thread

I'll be giving it a try. But I haven't heard of it being done yet. I think it is one of the strains Stickman thought would work outdoor:thumbsup:
This would be an amazing one to see outside, would be such a beauty. I imagine this one could do really well

This would be an amazing one to see outside, would be such a beauty. I imagine this one could do really well
I grew the WW/CBD crosses from Dinafem and DP last year ( greenhouse in Alaska) and they produced pretty well...they were short but built like a brick sh*t house. I'm excited about this cross, I hope I can do it up right:dancer:the babies look good!

I grew the WW/CBD crosses from Dinafem and DP last year ( greenhouse in Alaska) and they produced pretty well...they were short but built like a brick sh*t house. I'm excited about this cross, I hope I can do it up right:dancer:the babies look good!
I expect mine short but built as well and that's fine by me. As long as its good that's all that matters :)

Here's the Z6x erdebei xhaze. They are still inside so not getting great light lately but hopefully it warms up so they can go to the greenhouse. It was 39f in there last nite.
DSCN5213.JPG

Ok, finally she is up! I had to drop another bean 1st 1 germinated but look kind smushed. I thought I saw her last night just start to come up, but wasnt sure till today.

20190513_093758.jpg

20190513_093722.jpg

I had to remove the shell, it was stuck half open. I though she was a piece of perlite last night, but was the shell rising still around her.

Back