Indoor 2019 HPG Communal Test Thread

DSCF2268_1_1.jpg
DSCF2268_2.jpg

This is one I seeded in a solo cup
DSCF2218_2_1.jpg

The problem I can see me having with doing this testing and the grow battles is, soon as I start to harvest I hit it hard :smoking:and never get around to giving a smoke report and to be honest I don't take much stock of them, as I feel it's all individual to the person, so I don't personally gain much from reading them and I pretty bad at describing the subtleties of flavours etc and most of the time, the best I can come up with is, it's smells and tastes of weed :biggrin: that said,this is genuinely one of those that I was quite taken aback how intense the sence and flavours of orange came to the fore when breaking the bud up to roll a joint and in the smell and taste when smoking, so whilst probably not the correct format for a smoke report this is my best shot at doing one and reflects how i sensed it and affected me .
So I started smoking my orangeassault soon as I saw first signs of Amber ,, and wow:jump: she a racey girl ,,, very uplifting, kick starts the mind and in my case that allows me to put a lot of things in perspective and calm the mind ,,,I must admit to very rarely curing properly my buds,, I like and am happy with them straight off :smokeit:the plant and after a dry on the driver,we are ready to go:smoking:, though I did save a bud or two for a more natural dry and again wow, for me it was an intence mandarin Orange ,, very citrusy and fresh , imagine breaking open the peel of a mandarin and you get that intence burst of smell and flavour from the zest, a great day time smoke , made me/allowed me to be reflective and mentaly active and also more sociable I guess ,,I like a lot ,,, great work tobe :clapper:

Some great genetics here for sure, never saw such a structure. I'm going to have some bud bats.

@tobe and @StickMan do you have any pollen sacks big enough to play bud ball with?

Erbeer x lr2
IMG_20190502_055457.jpg
IMG_20190502_055329.jpg
IMG_20190502_055300.jpg
IMG_20190502_055213.jpg

3gal pot after solo cup for 30 days. Still a monster

View attachment 1053810 View attachment 1053811
View attachment 1053813
The problem I can see me having with doing this testing and the grow battles is, soon as I start to harvest I hit it hard :smoking:and never get around to giving a smoke report and to be honest I don't take much stock of them, as I feel it's all individual to the person, so I don't personally gain much from reading them and I pretty bad at describing the subtleties of flavours etc and most of the time, the best I can come up with is, it's smells and tastes of weed :biggrin: that said,this is genuinely one of those that I was quite taken aback how intense the sence and flavours of orange came to the fore when breaking the bud up to roll a joint and in the smell and taste when smoking, so whilst probably not the correct format for a smoke report this is my best shot at doing one and reflects how i sensed it and affected me .
So I started smoking my orangeassault soon as I saw first signs of Amber ,, and wow:jump: she a racey girl ,,, very uplifting, kick starts the mind and in my case that allows me to put a lot of things in perspective and calm the mind ,,,I must admit to very rarely curing properly my buds,, I like and am happy with them straight off :smokeit:the plant and after a dry on the driver,we are ready to go:smoking:, though I did save a bud or two for a more natural dry and again wow, for me it was an intence mandarin Orange ,, very citrusy and fresh , imagine breaking open the peel of a mandarin and you get that intence burst of smell and flavour from the zest, a great day time smoke , made me/allowed me to be reflective and mentaly active and also more sociable I guess ,,I like a lot ,,, great work tobe :clapper:
Great report @hairyman ! Really helpful when deciding how long to grow her out. I’ll order her when @tobe makes them available and based upon your take on the effects, run her longer and get her ambered up.
I’ll be sampling OA xBT this weekend ..

Ah ha -- just like me @hairyman -- . and to be honest I don't take much stock of them, as I feel it's all individual to the person, so I don't personally gain much from reading them and I pretty bad at describing the subtleties of flavours etc and most of the time, the best I can come up with is, it's smells and tastes of weed :biggrin: -- @STILLSMOKIN that is a ripper of a plant you have there . :thumbsup:

View attachment 1053810 View attachment 1053811
View attachment 1053813
The problem I can see me having with doing this testing and the grow battles is, soon as I start to harvest I hit it hard :smoking:and never get around to giving a smoke report and to be honest I don't take much stock of them, as I feel it's all individual to the person, so I don't personally gain much from reading them and I pretty bad at describing the subtleties of flavours etc and most of the time, the best I can come up with is, it's smells and tastes of weed [emoji3] that said,this is genuinely one of those that I was quite taken aback how intense the sence and flavours of orange came to the fore when breaking the bud up to roll a joint and in the smell and taste when smoking, so whilst probably not the correct format for a smoke report this is my best shot at doing one and reflects how i sensed it and affected me .

Hi hairyman
Good description that's enough I want to know smell taste and high... I start this strain for my wife and friends with mental health thanks for this report.

Some great genetics here for sure, never saw such a structure. I'm going to have some bud bats.

@tobe and @StickMan do you have any pollen sacks big enough to play bud ball with?

Erbeer x lr2View attachment 1053881 View attachment 1053882 View attachment 1053883 View attachment 1053884

3gal pot after solo cup for 30 days. Still a monster

That's a very nice girl as I can see early Erbeer is very dominant in this cross. Thanks for sharing my friend

Great report @hairyman ! Really helpful when deciding how long to grow her out. I’ll order her when @tobe makes them available and based upon your take on the effects, run her longer and get her ambered up.
I’ll be sampling OA xBT this weekend ..
Hi BCBudlady
We wait for your short report ... smell taste and high is all that interest me first...if you count the yield ... would be great too.
Ah ha -- just like me @hairyman -- . and to be honest I don't take much stock of them, as I feel it's all individual to the person, so I don't personally gain much from reading them and I pretty bad at describing the subtleties of flavours etc and most of the time, the best I can come up with is, it's smells and tastes of weed [emoji3] -- @STILLSMOKIN that is a ripper of a plant you have there . [emoji106]
Hi Hecno my friend
Like I told the other short feedback is enough.

What's going on growers, hope everyone is feeling good and lifted! Sorry I'm tardy to the party but I just drop my test bean and ready to go. Got a few days till anything so give a quick run down on my setup.

2'x4'x5' tent
3 autocobs
Platinum Led P150
2 gallon fabric bag
A mix of ffof, hf, and coco loco
R/O water
Greenleaf nutrients lineup

I started using biobizz but have questions on ph'ing I need answered before I use again. So I am using up the Fox farms I have left. I know many have issues with Fox farm, i have used with success so going to use it up. I normally do 2 in 5 gallon, but I want to change it up. So I'm gonna do 5 in 2 gallon bags. Not looking to grow monsters this time more variety and quality. If I can keep her under 24" perfect. Well she is soaking right now not much left to do but wait for that pop!

Back