Indoor 2019 HPG Communal Test Thread

@BCBudlady The smell is divine . Photo just taken , I don't think I will be going to 80 days . :thumbsup:
DSC_0001.JPG

@BCBudlady The smell is divine . Photo just taken , I don't think I will be going to 80 days . [emoji106]
View attachment 1050330
Hi Hecno
That's a nice picture, the Orange Bud is very present in this strain I selected for the Orange aroma , the chem undertone are from the Ak47 but is not so present. The AK was only cross in for a stronger high but I select against the chem smell.
Love those deep orange hairs! My OAxBT came down at 70. She was all cloudy at 70. I wasn’t looking for a knock out so very little amber.
Hi BCBUDLADY
I chop my girls with around 10% amber trichomes.
I hope you like the smoke.
Hi STILLSMOKING
Nice the next test is running, I wish you a big yield and a wonderful smoke.

Have a nice day you all
cu tobe

Hi Hecno
That's a nice picture, the Orange Bud is very present in this strain I selected for the Orange aroma , the chem undertone are from the Ak47 but is not so present. The AK was only cross in for a stronger high but I select against the chem smell.Hi BCBUDLADY
I chop my girls with around 10% amber trichomes.
I hope you like the smoke.Hi STILLSMOKING
Nice the next test is running, I wish you a big yield and a wonderful smoke.

Have a nice day you all
cu tobe
Hiv@tobe, I’m really looking forward to sampling OAxBT. This weekend. I usually harvest later at about 30 percent amber but currently have plenty of heavy Indicas in jars and growing so I decided to harvest at all cloudy and a little amber for a less stoney/sleepy feel. I’m sure she will be excellent!

Hiv@tobe, I’m really looking forward to sampling OAxBT. This weekend. I usually harvest later at about 30 percent amber but currently have plenty of heavy Indicas in jars and growing so I decided to harvest at all cloudy and a little amber for a less stoney/sleepy feel. I’m sure she will be excellent!
Hi BCBUDLADY
I like it not over 30% amber , the taste is more intense I think. For a more trippy high I grow sativa hybrids.

Have a nice day
cu tobe

I would like to buy some of the OA. Didn't see you listed on site. Where can I get some?
Hi my friend
The OA isn't listed at OES right now. We will manage that in the next month I think , we let you all know till a new strain is listed.

Have a nice day
cu tobe

Back